PDA

View Full Version : Electrical issue..

Amer
02-28-2015, 04:19 PM
Hi.. I hope I am posting in the right place..
I have a 2008 nc.. I changed all my blinker bulbs with led ones... till I got the driver side and I have no clue how to access and change the bulb there ... so I tried moving the fuse box a bit .. it didn't happen.. I was tired .. I put everything the way it was .. the second day I went to start the car .. the trip meter was reset and every time I start the car it always starts with 0.0... check engine light is on... using the remote to lock and unlock doesn't do anything anymore...
and when I plug my odb2 scanner .. it doesn't turn on...
I know it have to do with the fuse box .. but not sure where to start looking ...
any help well be appreciated. .. Thank you all in advanced ..

Amer
02-28-2015, 07:31 PM
I found it .. it was the room fuse ..

jawolf518
03-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Did you not unplug the battery before changing out the LED? I've read it can cause fuses to blow.

Johnnie
03-12-2015, 09:07 PM
I blew the room fuse in mine by accidentally shorting the trunk bulb. CEL/MIL lit. Scan gauge wouldn't connect. Couldn't read a code with the other scan tool. Radio didn't work, keyless entry didn't work. 15 A "ROOM" fuse has this description: Overhead lights, Luggage compartment light, For protection of various circuits. Position 5 in the engine compartment fuse panel. Replaced the fuse and no CEL/MIL, no codes stored.