PDA

View Full Version : PNW Miata Clubs (Looking to join)

Dmndking
05-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm pretty new to this site, but you all seemed friendly enough. I was curious to know if there are any clubs in the greater Seattle area because I am looking to join one. I see enough Miata's to assume there are some, but are there any that are welcoming to people in their late 20's? I'm 28.

It would be great to hangout with likeminded, at least when it comes to cars, individuals.

I have a white 96 Miata.

Phatmiata
05-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forum! Let's see some pics of your Miata!

I moved this thread to the regional section of the forum to help you find some guys local to you.

bogaut
05-07-2015, 05:27 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MiataNW/

heres a group im an admin on. we are mostly younger people in our 20s. there area some more official clubs but they are more of a wine and cheese type of crowd. we do meets, cruises, autox, camping trips. its a fun group of people!

Dmndking
05-09-2015, 01:28 AM
I just posted a pic of my car as my profile photo. Thanks for moving it to a more appropriate area.

Dmndking
05-09-2015, 01:30 AM
That looks great. I may have to get a facebook again. Are you guys in the Seattle region as well?

Dmndking
05-09-2015, 01:31 AM
Thanks, both of you. I am very interested in joining a club and this looked like the best way to find one. Anymore suggestions?

MightyM
05-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Check out a local Cars and Coffee meet. If you guys have them up north. I'm sure you'll be able to get connected with some local like minded people. The Miata scene in the NW is definitely growing but smaller, car specific, age group specific clubs like what you're looking for are harder to find. I've been to Cars n Coffee meets in Portland and Vancouver and there were other Miata guys there.
Also I have been in contact with another Miata enthusiast from your area who mentioned a Miata group on Facebook so I think that is a good place to start your search. Check out the group Bogaut mentioned.

Welcome to MR!