PDA

View Full Version : Props to V8R (Customer Service Content)

Pfunk
07-12-2015, 02:35 AM
May 2011 I bought a full set of V8R F/R control arms from FM. Recently I had a custom set of Ohlins shocks made for me and when we went to install them we noticed failed welds on the lower front arms. It caught our attention, to say the least. Long story short, after contacting V8R they agreed to warranty the arms and have sent me a set of the newly redesigned front lower arms. I'm used to great service here in Japan, and of course FM is famous for treating customers well, but I am pleased to share the service experience V8R gave me.

John J
07-12-2015, 04:47 AM
I concur with you also Steve and Shandelle go out of their way to make customer service a priority. As vendors go I place V8 Roadster in the highest category of treating customers right. On more than one occasion they have went out of their way to help me too.

Phatmiata
07-12-2015, 09:29 AM
What John said, great company to work with.

Be sure to post some photos up of your new setup!! Sounds killer !

Unk577
07-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Their customer service is second to none. They don't stop once their product is sold, they continue to find ways to make it better.
There are few companies that stand behind their products like V8Roadsters. Those companies are the ones that get my business on a regular basis.