PDA

View Full Version : Miataland Resort the world's largest Miata Collection dedicated to the Mazda MX-5

MRnewsBot
07-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Consider a dream house, in the heart the Umbria region, in Italy. Then throw in the most stunning and exclusive Mazda MX-5 Miata collection ever made in the world. "Miataland" is born. Heaven on earth for every MX-5 Miata lover.

To be precise they are located near Todi, halfway between Siena and Roma. This is the first video footage of Miataland, however this is still a work in progress. Once completed Miataland will feature a real resort, tailor made for Miata lovers with six panoramic rooms, an amazing swimming pool, and breath taking view of the countryside.

The most fascinating zone will definitely be the huge garage. And the room rates will include one of the Miatas from the collection. And guests can drive these incredible cars on some of the most unique roads in the region to visit Perugia, Orvieto, Assisi and some of the greatest cities in central Italy.

The entire collection is currently at 29 Miatas, each one is more exclusive than the other, from the Japanese RS-Limited Edition, to the outstanding Mazdaspeed Supercharged B-Spec, and the high end M2-1001, M2-1002, M2-1028, and not to mention the American Mazdaspeed version, or 2009 Open Race NC MX-5.

The countdown has already started. In just a few months the most incredible Mazda MX-5 Miata resort will come true

Miataland

The worlds best Mazda MX5, Miata and Eunos Roadster collection in the exclusive B&B between Rome, Tuscany and typical Umbria villages. To drive top down through nature and culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG5MZFdVZyc

Dandy
07-24-2015, 03:06 PM
http://www.drodd.com/animal-house-sound/road_trip.wav

Phatmiata
07-24-2015, 03:24 PM
This is actually Andrea's Collection from Italy, I will send her an email to tell us more about the new resort!!

Very exciting !!! :frantic:

Cermivelli
07-24-2015, 03:41 PM
This could be a very nice destination for a roadtrip!!

Martin
07-24-2015, 03:43 PM
:)

http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread.php?4527-I-love-Miata-amp-Eunos-roadster

Phatmiata
07-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Man you would be so lucky. I'm stuck across the ocean. I'd have to fly. But I bet my wife would like to visit Italy. :teehee:

Cermivelli
07-24-2015, 03:56 PM
Finally a bit of luck! Always been jealous on the US miata scene. Well at least part of that scene! :whistle:

MightyM
07-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Wow. That is totally cool! I had no idea the Miata is such a worldwide phenomenon! My wife wants to visit Italy and now we both have no excuse to not go. Italy here we come!

wannafbody
07-25-2015, 10:56 AM
Ironic it isn't Fiatland

freedomgli
07-26-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm definitely checking this out next time I'm in Italy. It'll be a once in a lifetime chance to drive the M2-1001.

Greasemonkey2000
07-26-2015, 09:22 PM
That is pretty awesome! :bow: I think my wife would be alright going to Italy. :lol:

Phatmiata
07-26-2015, 11:52 PM
That is pretty awesome! :bow: I think my wife would be alright going to Italy. :lol:

I asked my wife over the weekend and she says......

"how did I know going to Italy would somehow involve Miatas? " :toomuch:

m21002
07-27-2015, 05:52 AM
Hi Guys,
thanks for your good comments :D
We are working on Miataland and the plan is to be ready within yearend. You can follow updates on www.miataland.com (a completely new website will be online in September) and please be our followers on facebook/miataland
Last week we did a great work with Zoom-Zoom magazine and they are working for the Miataland presentation (you will see on next Zoom Zoom magazine :D)
and this night I will put on facebook/miataland some back stage pictures of it
We are more than happy to have Miata enthusiasts in our B&B and we hope you'll plan soon a trip to Italy :D
We offer also a pickup from Roma airport and some wonderful routes to drive with miata. From the opening we will have also the new ND to "test drive"
The swimming-pool is spectacular, the climate is perfect, suites are really designed to feel good :lol:
we wait for your visit and there are lots of surprises I can't announce!

Sincerely
Andrea

freedomgli
07-27-2015, 09:35 AM
Buongiorno Andrea. La mia famiglia è da Itri in provincia di Latina. E 'una bella città, vicino alle montagne Aurunci con un castello e si trova nelle vicinanze di Sperlonga e Gaeta. Visitiamo ogni estate. Il prossimo anno ho intenzione di farvi visita e Miata Terreno con la mia famiglia per godere della splendida campagna italiana. Vedo che ci si trova a solo 1 ora da Montepulciano. Questo è uno dei nostri posti più preferiti e abbiamo ricordi molto felici lì. Nel mese di giugno il mio suocero visted Civita vicino Bagnorregio e sembra assolutamente bellissimo anche lì. Non vedo l'ora di esplorare la vostra zona.

CarbonMiata
07-27-2015, 11:12 AM
Hi Guys,
thanks for your good comments :D
We are working on Miataland and the plan is to be ready within yearend. You can follow updates on www.miataland.com (a completely new website will be online in September) and please be our followers on facebook/miataland
Last week we did a great work with Zoom-Zoom magazine and they are working for the Miataland presentation (you will see on next Zoom Zoom magazine :D)
and this night I will put on facebook/miataland some back stage pictures of it
We are more than happy to have Miata enthusiasts in our B&B and we hope you'll plan soon a trip to Italy :D
We offer also a pickup from Roma airport and some wonderful routes to drive with miata. From the opening we will have also the new ND to "test drive"
The swimming-pool is spectacular, the climate is perfect, suites are really designed to feel good :lol:
we wait for your visit and there are lots of surprises I can't announce!

Sincerely
Andrea

Sounds awesome!!! Any discount for Miata parts traders? :D

m21002
07-27-2015, 12:08 PM
we are studing some special conditions for Mazdaroasdster.net and Miata parts traders :D
as a customer I always prefer something really special instead of pure discount... Miataland is pure emotion and we have lots of attention following the emotion road :lol:

m21002
07-27-2015, 12:10 PM
Buongiorno Andrea. La mia famiglia è da Itri in provincia di Latina. E 'una bella città, vicino alle montagne Aurunci con un castello e si trova nelle vicinanze di Sperlonga e Gaeta. Visitiamo ogni estate. Il prossimo anno ho intenzione di farvi visita e Miata Terreno con la mia famiglia per godere della splendida campagna italiana. Vedo che ci si trova a solo 1 ora da Montepulciano. Questo è uno dei nostri posti più preferiti e abbiamo ricordi molto felici lì. Nel mese di giugno il mio suocero visted Civita vicino Bagnorregio e sembra assolutamente bellissimo anche lì. Non vedo l'ora di esplorare la vostra zona.

Buongiorno a te e grazie per queste parole :D
We will wait you and your family at Miataland :D

CarbonMiata
07-28-2015, 01:26 AM
we are studing some special conditions for Mazdaroasdster.net and Miata parts traders :D
as a customer I always prefer something really special instead of pure discount... Miataland is pure emotion and we have lots of attention following the emotion road :lol:

Ah! I was just kidding but this project is really amazing! It takes a true enthusiast to first think about offering such a service and secondly actually making it happen!!! I am French/German by the way so next time I do a road trip in Europe, I will 100% come over!!! :slayer:

CarbonMiata
07-28-2015, 01:26 AM

Ah! I was just kidding but this project is really amazing! It takes a true enthusiast to first think about offering such a service and secondly actually making it happen!!! I am French/German by the way so next time I do a road trip in Europe, I will 100% come over!!! :slayer:

roadsternut
08-13-2015, 12:25 AM
Banging my head. Another summer is passing me by with the S-Limited not really read for the trans-Alp trip. Maybe next summer I'll finally be able to reacquaint myself with my old M2-1002.

Note, there is 1028 there now as well.

MRnewsBot
09-18-2015, 12:07 PM
video # 2 release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKuyBENp9Uc

Jarrett
09-18-2015, 01:09 PM
Wowsers!