PDA

View Full Version : St Pete dudes and dudettes, speak out!

Chops
02-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi, I'm Charles, and I'm in St Pete.

That was me speaking out. :fab:

The Driver
02-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Hi, I'm Charles, and I'm in St Pete.

That was me speaking out. :fab:

Approved! :slayer:

:whistle:

Chops
02-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Nice.

I said "speaking out", not coming out... Ass.

:mrgreen:

The Driver
02-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Nice.

I said "speaking out", not coming out... Ass.

:mrgreen:

:ninja:

Phatmiata
02-01-2012, 04:08 PM
St Pete dudes and dudettes, speak out!

http://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

The Driver
02-01-2012, 04:14 PM
http://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

Internet conection is poor at the retirement homes...

Chops
02-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Internet conection is poor at the retirement homes...

Yeah, but suicide rates are up!

afc2112
02-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Represent!!!

Chops
02-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Woo-Hoo!!!!! All of one person!!!

:|

Ron
02-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Does New Port Richey count?

Chops
02-03-2012, 11:34 PM
At this point, I'll accept anything! LOL

The Driver
02-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Does New Port Richey count?

At this point, I'll accept anything! LOL

I would not let 'em... Once you start accepting those Pasco people, ya can't get rid of 'em... Besides, I hear Ron is actually from Hudson! :shock:

Chops
02-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Lol!!!!

Ron
02-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Hudson?!?!? :fp: Dude, that's low. You know I'm not that far north.

By the way, I saw your sister-mama-girlfriend-aunt-cousin at Wal-Mart the other day and she said to let you know she misses you big boy. She said you should swing by the trailer next time your in town. :winky:

The Driver
02-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Hudson?!?!? :fp: Dude, that's low. You know I'm not that far north.

By the way, I saw your sister-mama-girlfriend-aunt-cousin at Wal-Mart the other day and she said to let you know she misses you big boy. She said you should swing by the trailer next time your in town. :winky:

She always likes how I rock that trailer...

Chops
02-22-2012, 02:32 PM
Wow... This thread went nowhere fast. :|

The Driver
02-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Wow... This thread went nowhere fast. :|

Told ya! Don't let Pasco peeps in...

Chops
02-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Still sucks though...

The Driver
02-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Still sucks though...

The thread was started by U, what does that tell you?

Chops
02-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Umm... That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Why the hell would you even say something like that?!

The Driver
02-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Umm... That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Why the hell would you even say something like that?!

U R the one thrasing it! That's why! I thought I was funny, Ron is almost always funny (well he tries). I remember reading in the FL BS thread your posting about sucking, so if this one sucks also, I don't know man.

You also had some unkind words about Plant City and even Lakeland. Dude no offense, but you sounds like a pretty negative dude to me. Let me put it to you this way, I live in freacking OK, far from the my fam, my friends, the gulf, Clearwater Beach and everthing I find beautiful, and guess what my life does not suck! I LOVE my life!

Maybe I haven't read enough of your posts, so my view is rather skewed, but I'm just telling you what I see. I could be wrong though, I mean it does happen!

Chops
02-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Lakeland I wasn't joking about, Plant City I WAS joking about, I don't hate myself or my life, and yes, you are wrong.

The Driver
02-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Lakeland I wasn't joking about, Plant City I WAS joking about, I don't hate myself or my life, and yes, you are wrong.

My bad then! When it comes to this thread, feel free to "take your gloves off". Won't penalize you for it, heck it is your thread!

Chops
02-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Also, I was not referring to this thread "sucking". I was referring to the fact that it "sucks" that no one else is posting here. It has nothing to do with me or that I started the thread. It's probably because everyone is posting mostly on the Tampa Bay forum still because it's local, and also posting more on CR.net.

I'm not trashing anything or anyone, and I am not negative. I just can't tolerate a bunch of senseless BS such as in the FL BS thread. It may be funny to you two guys, but no one else, hence why you were the only two posting in there.

Chops
02-22-2012, 04:23 PM
My bad then! When it comes to this thread, feel free to "take your gloves off". Won't penalize you for it, heck it is your thread!

I'm cool dude... I'm cool. :8):

The Driver
02-22-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm cool dude... I'm cool. :8):

Yeah we are!

Let me offer some constructive criticism. How about you posting in here about the ridicoulous things that happen from time to time in St. Pete? I'm sure there is no shortage of crazy things happening (like the cop that ran over the guy on wheelchair), or the sillines of the peeps from the south side naming a rec center after a criminal that died while shooting at the cops.

I don't know just throwing ideas around!

Phatmiata
02-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Yes, agree, if you guys want the Florida section grow then help to populate it!!! Tell your Floridian friends to post here! Create some chatter threads. Local news is fine too, current events or event local events (preferred)!

Thumper13
02-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Excuse me,I have torn myself from the senseless meaningless BULL SHIT that you call our friendly banter to suggest something that might help your St Pete Dudes and Dudettes thread. A little while back I started a thread re: a possible Q S & L meet. If you planned one on a weekend I'd be willing to bet a small fortune of say .02 that you might just get a response from more than the three of you. While you are referring to your coolness you might actually gain some interest if you did something positive instead of bashing others. * caution: this would require you to be tolerant though.

f86sabjf
02-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Nah he's just likes pointing fingers and not doing one thing to help the community. That's easier than actually putting in the effort to accomplish something .

Chops
02-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Nah he's just likes pointing fingers and not doing one thing to help the community. That's easier than actually putting in the effort to accomplish something .

And this is coming from someone who has no clue about me.

Yes, I put forth the effort to "accomplish" things. However, that has to do with my life in the real world, NOT a forum. And I wasn't under the impression that this community needed any help...

On that note, I'm all for playful banter. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's normally something that goes on for a few posts and that's it. But when you keep coming back to a thread on a daily basis and see the same "friendly" playful banter between the two same people day in and day out, it gets old and quite annoying. Sorry, that's how I feel about it and I'm not the only one that feels that way. I'm just the only one that says anything about it. Big whoop. Get over it. It's not the end of the world.

Thumper, you probably haven't noticed, but I haven't been on here much lately. It has nothing to do with the forum or anything of the like. I've just had other things going on that have been taking up my time elsewhere. I didn't notice the new thread you made earlier. Also, I wouldn't be the best person to plan things just because I live in St Pete. My work schedule collides with just about everyone else's, and as for prime locations, I know almost nothing about St Pete. I live in the most northern tip of St Pete and work in Lakeland which is also where I spend most of my time unfortunately.

With that said, my intentions with this thread was not to plan small events in my area or anything like that. It was just meant for a head count more than anything in the St Pete area.

I didn't come on here trying to look or act like a dick to everyone. I simply speak my mind. The members who've met me in person like me well enough and invite me to meets and photo shoots and stuff all the time. Whether I can make any of them or not is a different story. I'm sure as heck not going to be provoked or engage in arguments. That's the last thing I feel like doing.

Anyway...

Phatmiata
02-22-2012, 09:35 PM
http://meowcheese.com/files/lolpics/2011/04/group-hug-.jpg

The Driver
02-22-2012, 11:18 PM
^ Not with a pussy (or three) and DEFINITELY not in public...

f86sabjf
02-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Well when your quit insulting all Of the people who helped make the events you knocked happen I would listen to your 8page defense. All I get from you are complaints about things with no solutions.

f86sabjf
02-23-2012, 06:31 AM
"this is coming from someone who has no clue about me"

All we have is the persona you have given us to know you by. Who's fault is that??????

The Driver
02-23-2012, 08:04 AM
Well when your quit insulting all Of the people who helped make the events you knocked happen I would listen to your 8page defense. All I get from you are complaints about things with no solutions.

What are you referring to? I just read his postings, I did not read any insults against any events. I'm a missing something?

Chops
02-23-2012, 08:39 AM
"this is coming from someone who has no clue about me"

All we have is the persona you have given us to know you by. Who's fault is that??????

It's not my fault if you take things I say the wrong way... Such as I see you now, as someone trying to prove a point about something that isn't there, and/or making up something that was never said to begin with.

What are you referring to? I just read his postings, I did not read any insults against any events. I'm a missing something?

That's because there were no insults against any events or any person.

The only thing I "may" complain about sometimes is the distance to a weekly meet, but that's only because I drive over 100+ miles every day for work, and the last thing I want to do is drive 50 miles round trip on my day off to just have dinner. Plus the fact there's three of us which makes it even more inconvenient. We either have to take two cars (twice as much gas used) or just take the Cube which then misses the point of going to a "Miata" meet without your Miata.

And quite frankly f86sabjf, I don't see why I have to explain myself to you... Again, you don't know anything about me and it seems as though you just came in here to start something with me. I have real problems in the real world to deal with. I don't need you trying to start crap with me in here. I can easily deal with you by putting you in the ignore list.

The Driver
02-23-2012, 10:06 AM
All right Chops, you are right you owe no explanations to noone! Lets try to keep a positive enviroment around here, and that includes me, alright?

So any crazy happening in St. Pete lately?

f86sabjf
02-23-2012, 11:23 AM
I wash my hands of you Sir Chops . We'll agree to disagree and i hope your real world gets better.

f86sabjf
02-23-2012, 11:59 AM

Well I may be wrong but somewhere he made reference to the Lakeland event sucking and something else. I have the flu and don't really have the time or energy to hunt it down but quite a few of us remember it. I'm also not trying to restart this mess at this point

The Driver
02-23-2012, 12:11 PM
Well I may be wrong but somewhere he made reference to the Lakeland event sucking and something else. I have the flu and don't really have the time or energy to hunt it down but quite a few of us remember it. I'm also not trying to restart this mess at this point

I don't mind members calling out other members, but if you are going to do so, make sure that A) the right person is called out, and B) the right event/moment is mentioned.

Also what happens outside this forum should be irrelevant to what happens inside of it...

f86sabjf
02-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Not a problem I will try to document better next time :)

Chops
02-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Well I may be wrong but somewhere he made reference to the Lakeland event sucking and something else.

LOL! That's funny since I have yet to make it to a single Lakeland meet. And by Lakeland meet, I'm sure you're referring to the big annual Central Florida meet.

All right Chops, you are right you owe no explanations to noone! Lets try to keep a positive enviroment around here, and that includes me, alright?

So any crazy happening in St. Pete lately?

Yeah, on to other news, today in fact...

I get a phone call from my girlfriend at work today, worried as hell (almost in tears) because our daughter's (her's actually but she might as well be mine) school had a bomb threat today and they had to evacuate the entire school for several hours. They moved all the students over to the high school next door. There were tons of cops around as well as I think two bomb squads with a bomb disposal unit. Teresa and other parents were trying to pick up their kids and the cops wouldn't let them.

After about 2-3 hours of this and they find out that it was a bogus threat, so let the students back into the school.

The Driver
02-23-2012, 09:46 PM
That's pretty effed up to scare little kids like that, and for what? When I was in HS we... some people at school:ninja: would do stuff like that to get out of a test, but back then even the cops thought it was a joke, and there were rumors that firemen would hurry, so that they could get to the girls ASAP...

That was before Sept 11, so things were different though...

I<3flippyheadlights
02-23-2012, 09:51 PM
I looked at this thread and thought, "holy shit 5 pages, there must be some people in St. Pete."

*click*

wtf.... :fp:

Chops
02-23-2012, 10:04 PM
That's pretty effed up to scare little kids like that, and for what? When I was in HS we... some people at school:ninja: would do stuff like that to get out of a test, but back then even the cops thought it was a joke, and there were rumors that firemen would hurry, so that they could get to the girls ASAP...

That was before Sept 11, so things were different though...

There's a lot of stupid people out there. From what Teresa told me, I think a package of some kind actually showed up at the school which put everything in motion. I thought I was going to have to leave work for a little bit there until I was told that they let the kids back into the school.

I looked at this thread and thought, "holy shit 5 pages, there must be some people in St. Pete."

*click*

Shit happens sometimes... :|

The Driver
02-23-2012, 10:16 PM

*click*

Sorry to disappoint ya...

There's a lot of stupid people out there. From what Teresa told me, I think a package of some kind actually showed up at the school which put everything in motion. I thought I was going to have to leave work for a little bit there until I was told that they let the kids back into the school.

Shit happens sometimes... :|

Indeed, seen my zip code lately... :fab:

f86sabjf
02-24-2012, 06:25 AM
Hey Chops
if I'm wrong I'm big enough to admit . Been through a ton a bomb scares though as my wife has been a teacher for far to long . Glad everything turned out ok.

Chops
02-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Hey Chops
if I'm wrong I'm big enough to admit . Been through a ton a bomb scares though as my wife has been a teacher for far to long . Glad everything turned out ok.

Fair enough. As for the bomb thing, it made me a bit uneasy for sure. I thought for sure I was going to have to leave work and race back to St Pete until at the last minute when I was told everything was good.

f86sabjf
02-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Race back!!!! I've heard rumors your quick.

Chops
02-24-2012, 09:30 AM
It depends... LOL

Phatmiata
02-24-2012, 11:52 AM
He ain't faster than a speeding "Bullet" I remember one time he came to my house in his speed demon and got taken out by a sniper! :teehee:

http://youtu.be/67_hSatzN7k

Chops
02-24-2012, 03:40 PM
He ain't faster than a speeding "Bullet" I remember one time he came to my house in his speed demon and got taken out by a sniper! :teehee:

Yes, I remember that. The last thing I was expecting pulling up to your house was a grown-ass man dressed up in all camo hiding near a sago palm with a nerf sniper rifle. LOL

Funny thing is, my headlights were right on you as I pulled up! Hahaha

f86sabjf
02-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Phat you scare me sometimes buddy :ninja:

The Driver
02-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Phat you scare me sometimes buddy :ninja:

His wife says he's ok, so long as he stays on his medication...

f86sabjf
02-24-2012, 08:46 PM
hahahaha they dont make enough :twisted: