PDA

View Full Version : Garage Star Door Bushings

garageSTAR
07-20-2016, 07:53 PM
In the last few months we've been working hard on getting better pricing on all our products. With new vendors on board carrying Garage Star products we've ramped up production significantly on several products. This means we are able to get better pricing and pass that saving on to our customers. Thank you for all the support!

http://garagestar.com/blog/?product=garage-star-delrin-door-bushings

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/sidewaysae86/garageSTAR%20Delrin%20Door%20Bushings/IMG_9750.jpg

Hyper
07-21-2016, 07:47 AM
I just spent 70.00 on your door bushings through Moss Motors. Are the vendors going be notified of the price change as well?

Ihatecars
07-21-2016, 08:49 AM
Wow. That's a very substantial price drop. I had my reservations with these door bushings especially considering the price, but at a meager $45 I think anybody should give these a try.

garageSTAR
07-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Emails to all vendors are being sent out this week. Most have already updated pricing.

I just spent 70.00 on your door bushings through Moss Motors. Are the vendors going be notified of the price change as well?

Hyper
07-21-2016, 01:50 PM
I am going to contact Moss hopefuly they will credit me for some other parts I want for my Roadster. I want the brace for the master cylinder, your Water Pump Pulley and the front radiator panel for the NB with Latch mechanism

garageSTAR
07-21-2016, 02:20 PM
I doubt they will credit you since pricing just changed. I'd shoot me a email and I see what we can do to help you out on the other parts you are interested in.

I am going to contact Moss hopefuly they will credit me for some other parts I want for my Roadster. I want the brace for the master cylinder, your Water Pump Pulley and the front radiator panel for the ND with Latch mechanism

JamieH
07-21-2016, 03:15 PM
I'd always buy direct from Garage Star when possible. Great parts at great prices with great service.

Hyper
07-21-2016, 03:51 PM
GarageStar I just PM'ed you