PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds section Question

MX5RACER
08-16-2016, 11:29 AM
It is really difficult to look through the classifieds and find users selling general parts etc. There are a TON of what I would call a store sales post. Can we break out a new section for those members who may be selling large amounts of parts from JDM land, for example?

Have something like this:

For Sale (Parts)
For Sale (JDM Parts)

Something like that.

Ctsquid
08-16-2016, 02:26 PM
Kind of off topic from MX5RACER's post, but still in connection with the for sale section. I think all of the Garage star pulleys and radiator panels should be put into one post. It's kind of crowded in there.

Phatmiata
08-16-2016, 07:36 PM
Looking into upgrading to Vbulletin 5 software very soon and will work on making the for sale sections more user friendly.

NCGreasemonkey
08-16-2016, 07:54 PM
For sell by owner / dealer sections. Just wish there could be a 'taser' button for every small-scale used car dealer that posts in owner on CL!!!

Ctsquid
08-16-2016, 08:30 PM
Looking into upgrading to Vbulletin 5 software very soon and will work on making the for sale sections more user friendly.

Can we expect major changes to the forum, or is it a more subtle background update?

For sell by owner / dealer sections. Just wish there could be a 'taser' button for every small-scale used car dealer that posts in owner on CL!!!

I agree whole heartedly. Another thing that irks me is One Dollar sale prices on a 50,000 dollar car :mad-new: