PDA

View Full Version : RS-Watanabe Wheels

garageSTAR
01-05-2017, 01:49 PM
I know some of you know that Garage Star and our sister company Circuit Dreamer are Official authorized dealers for RS Watananbe. We are putting a large order for Watananbe wheels this week. If you are interested in a set let us know. Shoot us a email for pricing. sales@garagestar.com or sales@circuitdreamer.com

A little something about Circuit Dreamer.

Circuit Dreamer is a company formed by myself and a good friend Tom to help our oldschool Mazda, Datsun, Nissan and Toyota friends find parts in Japan. We aren't like other shops that purchase parts from Yahoo Auctions. We actually fly there and scavenge through old warehouses, build relationships with shop owners and individuals to help find these rare parts.

Circuit Dreamer was able to secure some huge deals last time we were in Japan. One was Watanabe and the other will be announced very soon.

Follow Circuit Dreamer on Instagram. @circuitdreamer

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/sidewaysae86/Watanabe%20Wheels/rs-watanabe.jpg

HarryB
01-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Circuit Dreamer IG makes me drool every time I take a look.

tsingson
01-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Email sent, Kenjo!

kung fu jesus
01-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Emailed!

Phatmiata
01-06-2017, 01:20 PM
was on the site but nothing there, just says coming soon?

Of course I know I have a Wats catalog here at the house somewhere, but any idea when you'll have that site updated? Would be nice to have another online vendor to check out.