PDA

View Full Version : NB 2004 LS

Demon I Am
10-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Hi gang.

I think the time has come for more seats in my life. Getting ready to prep the car for sale, but I'm not sure what to price it at. Also, please give me your thoughts on the below:

Should I bother replacing the timing belt/water pump, and clutch if I'm going to sell the car? I'm looking at around $1000 in parts plus a weekend of work. Would you just save yourself the hassle and sell it for a grand less?

Also, Putting the car back to stock would require buying a white stock hood, another set of wheels (or a replacement for the destroyed stocker), and a gauge cluster. Probably 300ish in parts. Would you consider selling it modded at the higher price, or take it back to stock?

Phatmiata
10-06-2017, 10:16 AM
i would just sell it as is because the buyer will beat you up on the price regardless of what you have done to the car

Demon I Am
10-06-2017, 10:34 AM
2014 LS
114K miles
Tan on white
AutoExe air intake

Exterior:
Rays Mazdaspeed MS01-R wheels
New 205/50/15 Falken Azenis RT615K+
Zoom Gas Cap
Stainless brake lines
Tuckin99 vented hood

Interior:
KG Works gauge cluster
RevLimiter TRON gauges
Voodoo Ebrake handle, brush finished
Sparco suede steering wheel with Daikei hub

Martin
10-06-2017, 03:46 PM
We love the Tron gauge faces but I think they will be a turn off to most buyers. I'd swap back in the originals.

HarryB
10-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Talked to my friend about this. He was very interested, however distance might be a turnoff for him. Gonna look at a couple of local cars first as he said