PDA

View Full Version : NA Brand New Sealed In Bag, OEM Tan Top Boot

Keilani
10-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Hello Friends,

I have a brand new sealed in plastic OEM Tan Top boot Cover. It came from a barn find rotten 97 brg with super low kilometers but the car was completly rusted. I was just wondering what this is worth. Usually I see local used ones going for 100-150. I've attached a photo below. Also look out for a build thread coming soon, I'm sure alot of you will love what I have. Cheers! :lol:

Phatmiata
10-13-2017, 07:18 AM
New in the baggie I would say $150 to $200, maybe more, just depends on the market. This should fit NB models as well just not sure if its the same color tan they used?

Martin
10-13-2017, 07:57 AM
Is that a full tonneau or convertible top boot? NB boot used different snaps/fasteners, right?

Keilani
10-13-2017, 10:13 AM
Sorry this is just the convertible top cover not the full tonneau cover. I'm also curious if it would fit NB's. Thanks for the replies guys!

JamieH
10-13-2017, 04:48 PM
If it's an NA boot cover, it won't "fit" an NB. They use different quick snaps on the side/corners. Same snaps at the front though, same plastic hook method around the rear too. Otherwise, NA/NB boot covers don't cross over.