PDA

View Full Version : Compatability NB2 center console into NB1

kevinharrop
11-24-2017, 05:14 PM
How much work is it to fit an NB2 center console into an NB1?

Are the cup holders really that much better? Not that it would take much to beat the NB1 holders which really disappoint.

Man, the ones on ebay seem pricey.

HarryB
11-25-2017, 06:38 AM
Direct bolt-on replacement, not 100% sure the window switches are the same though. Have 2 for sale at the moment, for cheap, although I do not know how much shipping to US would be.

kevinharrop
11-25-2017, 06:25 PM
Direct bolt-on replacement, not 100% sure the window switches are the same though. Have 2 for sale at the moment, for cheap, although I do not know how much shipping to US would be.

Shipping from Greece to the US would be hairy. And I need a parchment console, which rather limits my choices.

ScratchNSniff
11-26-2017, 04:20 PM
That nice NB2 console you see on eBay is more then likely the one I have listed lol...direct replacement though...not easy to find parchment ones in good shape...

kevinharrop
11-30-2017, 11:19 PM
$186 or what ever it is is a bit to be asking for a cracked and scratched component.

Just saying.

kevinharrop
11-30-2017, 11:24 PM
That nice NB2 console you see on eBay is more then likely the one I have listed lol...direct replacement though...not easy to find parchment ones in good shape...

do my existing window switches fit your console?

ScratchNSniff
12-01-2017, 09:54 AM
$186 or what ever it is is a bit to be asking for a cracked and scratched component.

Just saying.

May have been a different one as the NB2 Parchment Console I had up was in very good used shape, although it may have had a few light scratches. Regardless, it did end up selling on Tuesday. The window switches do fit though. I may have a non-damaged NB1 Parchment Console available if you would like me to check. That is the going rate though on NB2 consoles through eBay. We do a lot of market research and price things accordingly on the online listings however there is always room for negotiation directly. Sorry we sold out of this one before we could figure something out.

minuteman048
02-27-2018, 11:45 AM
do my existing window switches fit your console?

Yes they do.