PDA

View Full Version : Project-G Post Grand Opening

Risingsun124
02-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Hey Guys! We want to take this time to thank all of you for supporting us and coming out to our Grand Opening Event!!! It was an awesome turnout and far exceeded our expectations. We hope everyone had a good time. Most of our free and bargain parts found homes. So many people were excited by the parts they scored for free. That really puts a smile on our faces.

Thanks to all our sponsors who came through for this event!!! Rev9 - Generous Monetary Donation, GarageStar - Awesome Wiper Cowl, LuckyCurve - Huge Sticker Packs, MiataLife - Wiper Deletes and Shirts, Revlimiter - Vent Rings, iHeartStance - Ton of Stickers, Ryoku Rob - His Famous Tow Hooks! Also a big thanks to Ceso for donating Formula Drift Passes, and Slidder (Ryan) for his 949 Wheel Caps! Finally, MazdaRoadster.net for donating the Grand Prize for the General Raffle - $100 Gift Card! Not to mention all the stickers, banner for the shop, and all his behind the scenes help and support! Without your support, we could not have made this happen!!!

We feel we need to give an extra special thanks to MiataRoadster. He was there making it rain raffle prizes with his Short Shift Kit, Flocked Gauge Cluster Hood, and 8 of his new Shifter Extensions. Not to mention all his help with this event!

Paulsk (the OG Paulsk) Huge thanks for handling the raffle. Not only just the tickets, but announcing the winners as well. Ryan was right there handling stuff too!

Andy and Rick (RotaryRookie) You guys did the damn thing with the food!

Cody and the entire KINOD Crew, you guys rock! :slayer: It was quickly obvious we were in over our heads before the event even started. You guys stepped up and handled it. From setup to clean up, cooking and distributing the food, and keeping everything sane. We cannot thank you guys enough.

Big Thanks to the Special Display Vehicles:
Alex / Wilma
Sonny / Monte
William / Enzo
Bill Schenker's beast
Moti / Blackbird Fabworx NB

Finally, all of you who attended. It was an awesome event and we give all you guys the credit! You have proven time and time again that we have the best Miata community around! The event went off without a hitch. Everyone was respectful of the shop and the property. No burn outs etc. The quality of cars was insane! Although we (Joe and I) didn't get to make it through the entire parking lot or even to the street, the cars we did see were incredible. We had supporters from Las Vegas, San Francisco, San Diego, and a strong showing from SOCM.

If I have forgotten anyone, please accept my apologies. I am still incredibly beat from the weeks leading up to the event. I'm still trying to get my brain going again.

Thanks again to everyone! We really do have the best Miata community right here in So Cal!!!

If anyone has pics of the raffle winners, please contact me at: steve@projectgla.com