PDA

View Full Version : Huge Boa Constrictor Captured Alive!! South Florida !!

Phatmiata
03-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Don't walk in the thick grass in Florida :shock: biggest one yet? You decide!

Turn up the volume so you can hear the News Reporters reaction when he video tapes this massive snake caught in South Florida!! This is a Man-Eater!!

http://youtu.be/IT86xaR7ByE

Agent☣Orange
03-01-2012, 01:52 PM
I thought my jeans fit too loose today. Glad they found it.

f86sabjf
03-01-2012, 01:58 PM
No real surprise with all the idiots who have been throwing them into the Everglades for decades

psulja
03-01-2012, 02:15 PM
I was watching and was wondering when it was going to end, and then it did. I wish it didn't lol

The Driver
03-01-2012, 02:15 PM
I thought my jeans fit too loose today. Glad they found it.

Geez, you turd like that!

You'll need a bigger roll of charmin!

richterat83
03-01-2012, 03:30 PM
i've caught a 9 footer on the side of the road near my parents in Orlando

Threw a towel over it's head and went all Crocodile Hunter on it. . . . it took me and my brother to be able to carry it back to the house.

Thumper13
03-01-2012, 03:49 PM
With the amount of large boas tracked so far in the Glades,all other forms of wild life are in danger. Bet you would see many little piggies running about.

Agent☣Orange
03-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Trouble is, the wild pig population is out of control too.

I was watching some show and they said they pretty much pinpointed the source of the snakes to one collector on the edge of the glades whose snake farm containing thousands of Boas, Pythons, Cobras etc. was blown away during a hurricane, releasing all those snakes. I know other people are part of the problem too by releasing them into the wild after they've become too large to care for. I just don't see fascination with having a big snake. It's the same as keeping the ex wife around.

Thumper13
03-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Trouble is, the wild pig population is out of control too.

I was watching some show and they said they pretty much pinpointed the source of the snakes to one collector on the edge of the glades whose snake farm containing thousands of Boas, Pythons, Cobras etc. was blown away during a hurricane, releasing all those snakes. I know other people are part of the problem too by releasing them into the wild after they've become too large to care for. I just don't see fascination with having a big snake. It's the same as keeping the ex wife around.

Maybe if your boa was bigger she wouldn't be an ex wife :teehee:

Phatmiata
03-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Food is running out, even the Snapping Turtles are getting more aggressive now because they are eating the pigeons!!

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/murder_turtle.gif

Thumper13
03-02-2012, 08:06 PM
I say instead of a Miata meet we should organize an airboat tour of the Glades and have a contest for the most boas shot and a prize for the largest one killed.

Agent☣Orange
03-02-2012, 08:17 PM
You just gave me a great idea about how to get rid of you once and for all...

Funkdenomotron
03-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Those would make some doo doo fresh seat covers yo.

Thumper13
03-02-2012, 08:42 PM
You just gave me a great idea about how to get rid of you once and for all...

You couldn't get that lucky in your wildest dreams. On the other hand I just gave your home address to a Gay Biker Gang that was hanging outside the Cocoa Beach Fairvilla store.

The Driver
03-02-2012, 10:25 PM
I say instead of a Miata meet we should organize an airboat tour of the Glades and have a contest for the most boas shot and a prize for the largest one killed.

That's Redneck!!!

I approve! :triumphant:

blenderblast
03-03-2012, 10:07 AM
You couldn't get that lucky in your wildest dreams. On the other hand I just gave your home address to a Gay Biker Gang that was hanging outside the Cocoa Beach Fairvilla store.

I thought he already lived with a gay biker gang? I could have swore I've seen Yata riding around in his yellow Miata.. He had this distinctive jacket on with this odd picture on the back. Looked like skull and bones but instead of the bones crossing behind the skull it was a couple of dildos :teehee:

Thumper13
03-03-2012, 10:44 AM
[quote=blenderblast;28192]i thought he already lived with a gay biker gang? I could have swore i've seen yata riding around in his yellow miata.. He had this distinctive jacket on with this odd picture on the back. Looked like skull and bones but instead of the bones crossing behind the skull it was a couple of dildos :teehee:[/quot

And The Legend Grows