PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Roadsters

curvingedge
03-02-2012, 04:50 PM
PLEASE PRINT THIS AND PASS OUT TO AS MANY MIATAE AS YOU CAN!!!
We're having our first meet on MARCH 19, 2012!!!

I do apologize about the date change. My work has put me on a permanent scedule through Thursdays. I have open Mondays from now on. Thanks for the understanding!

Kansas City Roadsters Meet - MARCH 2012

Monday, March 19, 2012
HOOTERS
10620 Metcalf Lane
Overland Park, KS 66212

Start gathering anytime beginning around 6:30pm.

Kansas City Roadsters:
Inspired by the Orlando (FL) Roadsters that was established in 2002 by a group of young Miata enthusiasts, we bring you the new chapter for the Midwest. The Kansas City Roadsters is something new that the Midwest needed for our miatas.

We will try to get together at least once a month; the tradition will always be a meet on a Thursday evening once a month.

If this is your first time out to one our meets it is quite informal, just a simple get-together. Start gathering any time after 6:30pm. We typically hang out in the parking lot till 7:15pm then head inside for food, depends on the weather and how hungry we are.

No fees, no rules, just an open mind, a positive attitude and a passion for cars, come on out and join us sometime.

If this is a flyer and never heard of Kansas City Roadsters, you’re missing out! Please visit clubroadster.net and sign up on our forum! Club roadster is a special site just for our Miatas! Find out cool tutorials, modifications, and group buys! Scroll down to the Midwest section and check out all the cool stuff going on in your neighborhood! We will have lots of plans coming for the next year!

curvingedge
03-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Our first run was a little off but it was a rainy day. ehhh Well, I was the one in a Silver NB Miata. I am very sorry for not leaving my number!

I have been off the internet fo awhile due to finding out my fiancee' is pregnant. Go us!

What do you guys have in mind to keep us joined up? Since there wasn't alot of room... should we park near the back?

Thank You guys who came out. I am sure the meet in April will be ALOT better!

To make up for the boo-boo, who ever meets up in first in our April meet gets FREE Miata valve stem caps!

Agent☣Orange
03-24-2012, 06:32 PM
There's the club spirit!

curvingedge
03-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks YATA!

f86sabjf
03-28-2012, 11:41 AM
No photos???

Congrats on finally getting it off the ground.

The Driver
03-28-2012, 11:55 AM
When you do next, I'll try to bring some OK knucleheads...