PDA

View Full Version : anyone use RHD Japan before?

Driftdevil
03-09-2012, 11:03 AM
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a couple of parts from acrossed the way. I found RHDJapan.com has what I'm needing and was wondering if anyone had used them before? Thanks for any info.

Phatmiata
03-09-2012, 11:36 AM
I have used them before, no problems, what are you getting? wink wink

concealer404
03-09-2012, 11:39 AM
I've used them before for the Celica. No problems, though their prices can often be beat by other vendors. Don't know if he followed over here, but there was a certain vendor that could get Cusco stuff for Miatas, and he undercut RHDJapan by a decent margin.

But yes, RHDJapan is legit. :)

Driftdevil
03-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Very cool. After seeing shipping and all the fees, they were the cheapest.
Phat- I'm just looking at a few GV pieces that are harder to find without all the "extras". I'm going to use it and put my own spin on them. (or I should say Rogue will.) There only two others that know the full plan for the M. I want to get it done before I let everyone see or know too much about it. From talks with Rogue it will be worth the wait. (insert mad scientist laugh) xD

Maikeru
03-09-2012, 08:51 PM
I have gotten many parts from RHDJapan.com. The only bad thing is the shipping costs most the time. Other than that, the service is great.

RoTArYRooKiE
03-27-2012, 02:07 PM
my personal experience with them is they were able to get hard to get pieces like FEED and RE-Amemiya for my FD. FEED requires you to have authentic bumpers for their lens and HID marker kit. I'm no baller, but Shine has great replica kits. RHDJapan was able to procure the parts and ship them QUICK. Them and japanparts.com. i got my Odula front bumper for my NC1 last year from them. again quick service and delivery.

Muzdaman
04-04-2012, 06:17 AM
Ive used them before too. prices were better than most, shipping was reasonably fast. Good communication too.

DK Wolf
06-15-2012, 04:10 PM
I've used them aswell.. But now I've switched to upgarage. Deliver my parts to the local shop, take a look, if I like it. Don't buy it. If I do, walk out having purchased it.

I get extremely good prices on FD shit on upgarage. haven't bothered trying to find anything for miatas. But they got some good shit last time I checked.