PDA

View Full Version : iTrader Q&A discussion thread

Phatmiata
03-25-2012, 11:14 PM
We are giving this ratings system a go, very similar to eBay ratings, if you have questions or get stuck please ask your questions here.

Please keep on topic, non-related chatter will be removed to keep this thread clean, thanks!

Now go get some ratings!

morr
03-26-2012, 07:45 AM
It's a shame the old reputation system didn't work out, but I like this idea. I'm always a bit weary buying parts from a random forum member, hopefully this will help. Now to find some things to sell :mrgreen:

bedheadben
03-26-2012, 10:56 AM
I liked the iTrader system on other forums (NASIOC) and I'm glad it's going to be used here. It certainly makes buying/selling parts in the classifieds feel much more secure.

CeeJaayDM
03-26-2012, 11:36 PM
never tried itrader before, it sounds good though !

morr
03-31-2012, 04:50 PM
I tried to leave a +1 for Flyineunos for the v2 shirt group buy, but it won't let me because it says the dead thread link is invalid. I'm guessing just because the thread is still open...

MazRoadAdmin
04-01-2012, 01:54 PM
I tried to leave a +1 for Flyineunos for the v2 shirt group buy, but it won't let me because it says the dead thread link is invalid. I'm guessing just because the thread is still open...

Needs to be a thread in the FS section.

morr
04-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Ah ok, gotcha.

afc2112
04-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Done! Am I the first?

MazRoadAdmin
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Click the iTrader link on the main menu at the top of the page and you can see who's done recent ratings. No, you're not the first, but it looks like the ball is starting to roll.

psulja
04-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Nice to see this system getting used more, it might take a little bit to catch on but I think in a few weeks/months we'll see a lot more people getting used to it and making the most of the system. I just need to go find some stuff to sell now :/

Stumpy
04-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I think it is a great idea. I hope to get a good iTrader score soon, got a bunch of random stuff to sell.

Agent☣Orange
04-04-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm assuming this should be a two-way street, right? Because I'm not seeing sellers too motivated to leave rep for buyers. What could they say actually? Paid quickly?

Phatmiata
04-09-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm assuming this should be a two-way street, right? Because I'm not seeing sellers too motivated to leave rep for buyers. What could they say actually? Paid quickly?

Correct, BOTH Buyer & Seller can leave feedback.

Just left you feedback for the top your purchased from me as well as feedback to other sellers than I bought from on here.

After you have located the sellers thread, just click on the sellers "profile" screen, and then once in his profile look for the iTrader" tab, click that and there is an option to "submit feedback" for the seller/buyer.

NOTE: If you have "pending" feedback your iTrader rating will not appear until that rating is received.