PDA

View Full Version : Dallas / Fort Worth Area - Are You Guys Okay?

Dilly
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Just saw the breaking news on the tornado that hit you guys. Are you guys okay?! I hope no one got injured.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/03/us/texas-weather/index.html?hpt=us_c1

jux
04-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Can't speak for everyone else , but I'm okay. The 94 took a bit of a beating, though. Will need hood, passenger fender and trunk. Windshield would be good, too. Bleh. I was one of the lucky ones...

modernbeat
04-03-2012, 07:28 PM
We squeezed most of the cars into the shop, and sent three of them to the owner's house to ride out the storm. The only one subjected to the hail was my truck. I've got to go drive around east Dallas and check on my rent houses and make sure everything came through OK. Not too worried as that area didn't seem to get hit with much.

mbrown
04-03-2012, 07:28 PM
glad to hear you are okay, everyone will be in my families prayers!

Ktdubya
04-03-2012, 08:01 PM
My 2000 SE was at the north employee DFW airport parking lot getting hammered. The hood and trunk are trashed, drivers side front fender, quarter panel and door got hit pretty good as well. Thankfully my hardtop glass and the other windows weren't busted out.

only downside is my car is a salvage title vehicle so I cannot carry full coverage. =[

Dilly
04-04-2012, 02:32 AM
Damn, that sucks. As long as you guys are safe and sound, that's all that matters.

Agent☣Orange
04-04-2012, 08:26 AM
Anyone have personal pics of the damage? Man, I couldn't believe it on the news when I saw those trucks being twirled around like feathers! Very relieved nobody got hurt.

WASABI
04-04-2012, 11:16 AM
My 2000 SE...The hood and trunk are trashed, drivers side front fender, quarter panel and door got hit pretty good as well.

Sorry to hear about your car. I heard the hail was crazy...not to mention flying debris. Glad your OK.

Very relieved nobody got hurt.

I can't believe there were no fatalities with the damage I saw on the news. The flying truck trailer, were impressive.

Titus
04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Can't speak for everyone else , but I'm okay. The 94 took a bit of a beating, though. Will need hood, passenger fender and trunk. Windshield would be good, too. Bleh. I was one of the lucky ones...
Hey Jux... I have a passenger front qtr... I'll make you a sweet deal if you want it.

diabeetus
04-09-2012, 03:07 PM
all good over here! just missed me on either side!! id say this was quite the miracle with only minor injuries