PDA

View Full Version : Answered JDM Nardi and Momo steering wheels

Carlos
04-11-2012, 03:04 PM
I am thinking about buying some of these while in the UK and reselling them. They are plentiful as they came stock on many models like Subarus and Mazdas. I saw someone sold a steering wheel for $75 that I probably could of bought for half that over here. What have you guys seen the wooden Nardi steering wheel, hand brake, and shift knob go for in the states?

hippari
04-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Paid a little over 120 for my wooden Nardi Gara and I was really pleased with the price and product. If you can get authentic Nardi wheels for under 50 bucks, go for it, no doubt you'd kill. Nardi hand brakes and shift knobs usually go for a little under 50 themselves too.

Lesac
04-12-2012, 03:50 AM
If you find a nice 350mm wood nardi with chrome spokes id for sure be interested in it for the right price. If you can get a matching shift knob and hand break even better.
I could be your first customer.

hooligan
04-12-2012, 06:04 AM
its ok if you can bring them home in your luggage, OEM wooden nardi sell for anywhere between £50-80 depending on condition, handbrakes sleeves and knobs are usually knackered.

the momo ones can be bought for £20-30

visit some scrapyards if your over here as thats where all the best bargains are to be had if you know what your looking for!

i got a set of ssr mesh 15x7et22 for £80.......