PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Firefox/BING problem

Barrym
12-25-2011, 12:05 PM
I have Firefox and BING and I have a hard time trying to get BING to find miataroadster.net. It may be something Im doing but I dont have any problems finding clubroadster or MX5nutz.Let me know if anybody else is having trouble.Barrym

phillyb
12-25-2011, 12:14 PM
i thought was just a search engine...
why are you using bing to find the site?
are you doing that instead of typing into the address bar?

jester911
12-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Bookmark the website and then you have the link. Isn't that what everyone does? I have folders with categories with 100s of links.

MazRoadAdmin
12-25-2011, 12:28 PM
This is a brand new website. It did not exist in any way, shape or form before Monday night, and it had no "content" for a search engine to index until at least Thursday. I wouldn't expect to find it in Bing yet. It'll probably show on Google within a week, though... Google catches up pretty quickly these days.

(who uses Bing, anyway???)

If you want to help it rank better and quicker on the search engines, post links to it elsewhere. Facebook, your blog, Twitter, wherever. Don't be spammy about it, just a quick "here's an awesome new forum for Miata enthusiasts: http://mazdaroadster.net". Social Media chatter will make Google take notice of a new domain.

Agent☣Orange
12-25-2011, 12:30 PM
The site is still very new and probably doesn't pop up at the top of search results just yet. Best practice is to bookmark it.