PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Miata for sale in GA?

Phatmiata
04-23-2012, 02:47 PM
This car is a showroom of parts!! Found it on craigslist, anyone know the owner.

Mazda Miata -- Supercharged - $8900 (Mall of GA area)

http://promo.pgi.com/miata/images/DSC_0371.JPG

1991 Mazda Miata. I've owned this car for 7 years and it has been unbelievably reliable, only regular maintenance work done to it (brakes, oil changes, belts, etc). Before I bought it 7 years ago it had a brand new Mazda Speed engine with a Jackson Racing supercharger professionally installed by Roswell Outback Automotive. The engine now has 47k on it. Have all the paperwork and records of maintenance. Car has always been kept in the garage.

Car is in excellent condition as you can see in the photos. Hate to say it but I had to buy a minivan for all the kids, so the convertible must go. Everything works and runs good. Can be a daily driver or just for fun. We used it for a daily driver for 2 years to commute to work. We both work from home now so few miles have been put on it since.

JR supercharger, 5speed, Bipes ignition control, Limited Slip Differential, 4 wheel disc brakes, AC, Power windows, JVC cd/radio. Much more... ask

You can view more pictures at: http://promo.pgi.com/miata/

RyanxStorey
04-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Lol damn. Nice car.

RotorNutFD3S
04-23-2012, 03:29 PM
It's been discussed on the local board, but no one knows who it belongs to nor has the owner stepped forward. Need someone to take a closer look for you? :)

Agent☣Orange
04-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Will someone buy this for me please?

The Driver
04-23-2012, 04:19 PM
It's been discussed on the local board, but no one knows who it belongs to nor has the owner stepped forward. Need someone to take a closer look for you? :)

I think Randy want's to remained married...

Will someone buy this for me please?

Why you? I/m better looking, I should be the one getting this!

theothersawyer
04-23-2012, 04:50 PM

This!!

There are a few things that I would change about this car, but other than that it seems pretty nice!

RotorNutFD3S
04-23-2012, 05:32 PM
I think Randy want's to remained married...

Oh yeah... guess I've got to start thinking like that too.

psulja
04-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Wow, I don't usually like yellow cars but this one is pretty nice. Lots of good looking parts on there.

One thing I found strange though is that after doing all those mods they still have the stock diaper steering wheel... That'd be the first thing I'd change.

Phatmiata
04-23-2012, 11:51 PM
I contacted the owner and told him to post it for sale in the classifieds, its a clean looking NA for sure. I was trying to get my buddy in GA to buy it as he has hinted about getting back into Miatas.