PDA

View Full Version : Soft top help

Slammedmx
04-27-2012, 07:50 AM
So i got a new soft top for my nb in this week but i need an extra set of hands to help me out. I live in the oceanside area if any one is willing to give me a hand this weekend let me know.
Thanks

WASABI
04-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Oceanside California? (I ask, because there is an Oceanside NY) Good luck with the top. It's pretty easy (albeit time consuming), unless you have a roll bar.

-Jim

Slammedmx
04-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Yes california...

psulja
04-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Don't mind WASABI, he's lost and doesn't realize he's in the SO CAL section of the forum...

WASABI
04-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Don't mind WASABI, he's lost and doesn't realize he's in the SO CAL section of the forum...

You are correct! I was searching "New Posts", and I did not see I was in SO CAL regional forum. Sorry about that. I also see the benifit of adding one's location to their information, because I believe it helps build the community..."Oh, look, this guys pretty close by, I'll be more likely help him out/tell him about an event in person".

I'll continue to troll the rest of the forums now!

-Jim

Slammedmx
04-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Yup still need a hand

EMMI
04-28-2012, 09:53 PM
wish i could help but all i know how to do is rip the whole soft top w/ frame out and throw it away. then seal it up with a hardtop

Slammedmx
04-28-2012, 10:30 PM
wish i could help but all i know how to do is rip the whole soft top w/ frame out and throw it away. then seal it up with a hardtop

Lucky lol i tried saving for a hard top but ended up just buying a soft top and a bunch of other stuff lol