PDA

View Full Version : Answered Donations ?

bovaco
12-26-2011, 08:01 PM
First off let me clarify that I have no monetary, administrative, ownership, or any other interest in this site other than being a member. Having said that............. A lot of us recognize one another from prior interactions on other sites, and there are a few unfamiliar faces as well. Seems we are all looking for a more user-friendly site for both the seasoned members and those new to the madness of the Miata family. Thus far this seems to be the place and have the administrative staff to make that happen. Sites such as this are expensive, time consuming, and need the help of it's members to make it work so I for one would like to offer a donation to the cause to help defray the cost. I / we can't make a donation unless we have a place to send it so now our fearless administrator needs to step in and let us know how this can work.

MazRoadAdmin
12-26-2011, 08:18 PM
We appreciate the sentiment, but I happen to know that it is Randy's intent that this forum be supported by sponsors. The best thing you can do to support the forum is stay active and... support our sponsors and be sure they know of your association with MazdaRoadster.net!

Phatmiata
12-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Yes I have got a lot of requests from members to donate money to help support the site. I would like to thank all of the members of the "new" Roadster forum, but I would also like to respectfully decline any personal funds from the community. I want this site to be free, even the classifieds, we just need sponsors to keep the forum up.

If you guys would like to help out what you can do is post up some threads, get chatting. Be positive, welcome new members, I would like a friendly supportive community of fellow enthusiasts that enjoy these cars as much as I do, save the drama for the other forums. Lets work together to make this a great place for everyone. Let your friends know about us, post a link to us on your cardomain, facebook page or website. Thanks again!

Randy