PDA

View Full Version : Answered JDM projector foglights, amber

Agent☣Orange
05-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Have a set of nice set of JDM projector fog lights, the ones with the cool bulbuous lenses and even better yet, in amber. They came on some NA in Japan but holding it up to my 2002 NB, I see the mounting bolts locations are identical so they'd bolt up perfectly. The wiring would be different though.

Modernbeat has a set installed in his Miata which inspired me to get mine but now I'm hurtin' for some more important parts. So, what could I get for these today? They're in great condition and again, have the amber projector lenses.

These are my actual lights, not someone else's photos

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/YellowYata/Items%20for%20sale/fb116495.jpg

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/YellowYata/Items%20for%20sale/5d591a9c.jpg

CMP
05-30-2012, 09:22 AM
I honestly can't tell you, but I can tell you that I want them. I'll check back when you have a price figured out.

D L M
05-30-2012, 12:43 PM
I have the same set on my car. I'll will tell you that I paid 240 shipped for mine. That included the foglight units, OEM harness and OEM switch.

WASABI
05-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Good looking OEM lights. Lights only, I would say $175.00 + shipping. With switches and OEM wires/connectors upwards to $250....because they look in great condition.

modernbeat
05-30-2012, 07:14 PM
I bought a full set from the UK including all the switches and wiring for around $150 shipped, but they were in much-much worse shape than yours. And the set that came on my '92 weren't much better. A nice looking set of those are hard to find.

Cxmoney
05-31-2012, 09:23 AM
theres a set on ebay now for $190 plus shipping if that helps.

but on CR a set was sold with HIDs for $150 shipped if i recall.

Agent☣Orange
05-31-2012, 11:20 AM
Yes, i suppose they probably fluctuate in price depending on condition. I think I remember the ones on CR where the dude posted a picture of lights there "like" his but not his actual ones he was selling so nobody knew the actal condition they were in.

I suppose you could run HID pretty easily in these but I'd rather stick 3W LEDs in them. They'd be bright, run cool and hardly use any power. Perfect for DRLs. Damn, starting to wonder if I should keep 'em now.

That ring inside the lens would look good painted yellow to match my car too. Hmm, silver or black would look nice as well.