PDA

View Full Version : Expired R-PKG Springs and Sway Bars

ToastedSorbet
06-19-2012, 03:22 PM
I've got another "What's This Worth?" for everyone! A set of R Edition springs and sway bars. I have no idea how many miles are on them. The rear sway bar only has one bushing and bracket. The previous owner sprayed the front springs with some blue paint. Lemme know if I need to provide any more info.

What do you all think I should ask for this?

3977 3978 3979

Andy
06-22-2012, 07:24 PM
If I am not mistaken arent the springs for the r package just normal na6 springs?

I think $100 for everything would be reasonable.

Phatmiata
06-22-2012, 07:36 PM
they are R-Package, not R-Edition, fixed your title :P

ToastedSorbet
06-22-2012, 07:41 PM
beatles4 - NA6 springs...I haven't heard of them being the same. Do you have any literature on that?

Phatmiata - Okidoki. I used "R Edition" only because that's what the Year to Year Changes (http://www.miata.net/faq/miatachanges.html) chart called it. But, I guess "R Package" is more fitting now that I look at the description of those cars more closely.

Phatmiata
06-22-2012, 08:58 PM
yep. people that are looking for R-pkg stuff like springs and tie-rods, etc should find your stuff faster with the correction :bow:

jux
06-25-2012, 06:02 PM
If I am not mistaken arent the springs for the r package just normal na6 springs?

The fronts are the same as many other NA6 cars. One bit of print I dug up narrowed this down to 92 & 93 NA6s with automatic trans, but I can't personally back this up.
The rear springs, however, are unique in both length and rate.
Sway bars are both 1mm thicker than on other NA8 cars if I recall correctly.