PDA

View Full Version : Tell us what YOU want from MazdaRoadster!

kung fu jesus
07-07-2012, 10:50 AM
We think it's important to hear from our members. You spend your valuable time here, and we appreciate that! There are definitely a lot of site options on the net for our favorite cars. We want your patronage and are dedicated to making your time here engaging and unique.

That said, tell us what features or options you would like to make your experience here more enjoyable and fun?

No idea is too ridiculous.

Demon I Am
07-07-2012, 11:25 AM
No chick/dude sexy threads. That's what the majority of the internet is for.

Cxmoney
07-07-2012, 11:52 AM
i kinda wish the classfields were all as one like at CR, like all combined instead of a bunch of different sections...

i also wish there was a "Non-Miata" goods f/s place so we can post up some things we want to give our friends some good deals on random stuff. i know CR refused to do it, but my local club(mx5atlanta) has it and it has never had any issues, and it is actually a great part of the forum so we dont have to deal with the douchebag craigslisters.

just an idea...

f86sabjf
07-07-2012, 11:53 AM
quit moving forums around:slayer:

kung fu jesus
07-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Keep them coming!

Coupeloop
07-07-2012, 01:47 PM
i didnt mind the regional section being collapsed as it is.. but if only that section can get some bigger font (the "norcal, socal etc" list).... my small chingy chang eyes can't see it.
rest of the font size is great, except that part

MazRoadAdmin
07-07-2012, 02:01 PM
I almost got lynched the last time I made a font bigger.

kung fu jesus
07-07-2012, 02:19 PM
No worries! Keep the suggestions coming in!

Blueiii
07-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Need more stickers. . . lol (No, seriously, I need one! Figured out what I'm going to do, and I need two yellow!)

I would like to see more "articles" for newbies/dummies. I've spent a lot of time reading up on stuff, but I'm still new! Plus, it seems like on every board the same questions pop up over and over again. (How do I get low?)

I like the build threads - I read a LOT of those! (Plus, then I know who I can ask about certain things!)

Maybe a "projects" section? Similar to DIY? That's what I'm always on the lookout for is good DIY threads.

I<3flippyheadlights
07-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Need more stickers. . . lol (No, seriously, I need one! Figured out what I'm going to do, and I need two yellow!)

I would like to see more "articles" for newbies/dummies. I've spent a lot of time reading up on stuff, but I'm still new! Plus, it seems like on every board the same questions pop up over and over again. (How do I get low?)

I like the build threads - I read a LOT of those! (Plus, then I know who I can ask about certain things!)

Maybe a "projects" section? Similar to DIY? That's what I'm always on the lookout for is good DIY threads.

Now Articles to read are going to have to manifest as the site progresses. There are a few stickys for certain parts but it will take time for them to form. We are just lucky to be going through a phase when people wanna go "low".

I do like the idea of a project section of the site. But can it be done without clutter? Also with so many people on the site done with their cars their write ups would be transfered from other sites.

The Driver
07-07-2012, 08:36 PM
i kinda wish the classfields were all as one like at CR, like all combined instead of a bunch of different sections...

i also wish there was a "Non-Miata" goods f/s place so we can post up some things we want to give our friends some good deals on random stuff. i know CR refused to do it, but my local club(mx5atlanta) has it and it has never had any issues, and it is actually a great part of the forum so we dont have to deal with the douchebag craigslisters.

just an idea...

The first one I don't see happening, shoot is nice to find parts for your specific model (NA, NB, NC) w/o having to sort and dig for it.

I really like your second suggestion though!

I<3flippyheadlights
07-07-2012, 09:03 PM
I really like it also. For example video games, music equipment, technology stuffs. Could be fun

Cxmoney
07-07-2012, 09:23 PM
^yes this. or if we have another vehicle or truck we would want to get rid of and give a good deal for friends, thatd be a great place to put it as well.

kung fu jesus
07-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Awesome suggestions!

The admin and mods talk often of how to improve the site, sometimes we are too close it to see outside our points of view. We think this open feedback is tremendous and invaluable. Please keep them coming!

f86sabjf
07-09-2012, 06:13 PM
off the wall maybe but some sort of recognition for people outside of the mods who keep events going like Kabel who give back to the community. Put in there Signature or under there avatar.