PDA

View Full Version : Miatas at Lime Rock Car Show Sunday Sept 2, 2012

3MiataFamily
07-17-2012, 07:55 PM
In conjunctiion with the Nutmeg Club hosting a Day at the Races on Monday sept3, we have been asked by the track and Car Show organizers to spread the word about this...

This year we are asking folks that have the time, to come up for the car show on Sunday. The club was specifically asked to "...have a large Miata presence" at the show. Face it folks, our little NA's are now 20 years old and therefore collector's items {OK, maybe not mine...but I am sure some are}. We are being asked to strut our stuff. I don't care if your car is a Trailer Queen, a Daily Driver with 200k miles, a well preserved example with 10k miles, a turbo/supercharged/tricked out gadget magnet, or a track rat that gets a regular beating.... WE WANT IT IN THE SHOW! PLEASE COME!!!

anyone that has been to the Sunday in the Park Car show has been treated to dozens of really cool cars on the front straight, and literally hundreds of cars thru the Esses and back straight. Well, now it is time for Miatas to stand up and be counted!! this generations' iconic sports car has reached the point where it is now a Classic. Let's show all of those pseudo Shelbys who is who and flood the place with Miatas!!

As an extra added attraction, every Miata owner that attends is invited up to the campground about 4pm for a nice late lunch/early dinner in my campsite. i have arranged for a couple of our Scout leaders that are GREAT cooks to prepare a nice buffet...yes, there will be a nominal charge because food is not free...but you will NOT be disappointed. We are not talkin' burgers and dogs here folks...charge will depend on the interest.

This will also be the formal 'coming out Party' for Nadine...the V8 Miata that Meierznutz and I will be taking on the Fireball Run 3 weeks after this event. www.fireballrun.com for further info.

See you in the Park!!

3MiataFamily
08-11-2012, 09:27 AM
This is a HUGE car show folks...cars of all kinds from vintage Concours to late model hot rods and tuner cars...all sorts of eye candy...

Let us know if you are coming!!