PDA

View Full Version : Answered 95M seats with 93LE Red Nakamae seat covers!

Cxmoney
08-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Going on deployment next month, and whenever i get back, i am most likely just going to get some red lotus seats and have them put into the car. So i am considering selling my seats.

The seats are the rare 95M edition seats with removeable headrests. They are not pretty at all, and would have to be reupholstered if you do not like the 93LE covers. The tan plastics were also painted black, but very easily removed with carb cleaner.

The 93LE covers are made by Nakamae, and are quite expensive. I paid $600 shipped just for the set(look it up via rev9 if you dont believe me) and it took about 30 days to make and recieve, but they are amazing. They are faux-leather, and match the 93LE perfectly.

How much should i let them go for? I perfer to keep together, but will seperate..

Sucky pictures, i know.
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm459/CxMoney/ef74a885.jpg
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm459/CxMoney/c4a3f55c.jpg

atank
08-21-2012, 08:40 PM
I have another set of 95 M seats that I am converting from tan to red, let me know what you need out of them.....

Cxmoney
08-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Make me an offer. If youd like. My wife will be back in georgia early october so if your offer is right, you can pick them up from her or i can ship them out to you. Last set of seats i shipped cost $80 in shipping though, so id expect the same ballpark

Oh an the seats do come with seatrails in case anyone was wondering.

Agent☣Orange
08-21-2012, 09:46 PM
I know a dude who's looking for a polished BF double hoop like the one in your picture in case you're thinking of selling.

Cxmoney
08-21-2012, 09:53 PM
Sorry, there is no way i would sell the rollbar unless i was parting out the car or got a another polished style rollbar. It would cost a fortune to ship and i wouldnt get what i wanted from it, so it wont be for sale unless i am uber desperate. Sorry.

Cxmoney
01-07-2013, 02:23 PM
got some lotus seats and upholstering them soon.

so these seats will just sit and collect dust once swapped out. any upholstery shop can make the covers permanent and tight, at a minimal price. let me know if anyone is interested. thanks

Cxmoney
01-26-2013, 11:48 PM
Bump. Will be home in a month, and they will be ready to be sold! No interest at all so far... I guess ill convert them to video game seats! Ballin!

chiefmg
01-27-2013, 09:38 PM
I am interested, we discussed this previously on CR. I wouldn't need the covers, just the seats. Let me know if that works for you or not.

Cxmoney
01-28-2013, 08:32 PM
cheif,

i have deleted all my pms whenever my inbox filled up, and i dont really remember our terms, but i would really perfer to sell them together as i highly doubt anyone will ever have 95M seats that want LE covers ever again. seems like i was the first and will be the last. ive got $600+ in just the covers, then factor in the cost of the seats. entirely too much. but i am willing to take a loss for the seats and covers together. Maybe $600 or so for the whole package.

Agent☣Orange
01-28-2013, 09:01 PM
That's an excellent price! I know the covers cost almost as much as the seats.

Cxmoney
01-28-2013, 10:11 PM
yeah the covers were not cheap at all. i am thinking of just getting the covers upholstered into the seats so they are no longer covers. depends on if the lotus seats sell or not.

Agent☣Orange
01-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Well, ride around in those Lotus seats for a while and you'll probably really regret selling the 95M seats, even moreso that they're sort of rare. Well hell, you've ridden around in Humvee seats so you already have an idea.

Cxmoney
01-28-2013, 10:20 PM
haha. well the lotus seats will get reupholstered with a memory foam kind of material, so it cant be too bad...

chiefmg
01-28-2013, 11:19 PM
cheif,

i have deleted all my pms whenever my inbox filled up, and i dont really remember our terms, but i would really perfer to sell them together as i highly doubt anyone will ever have 95M seats that want LE covers ever again. seems like i was the first and will be the last. ive got $600+ in just the covers, then factor in the cost of the seats. entirely too much. but i am willing to take a loss for the seats and covers together. Maybe $600 or so for the whole package.

I can appreciate that. I already have way too much stuff of my own sitting around that I need to sell so I can't justify having a set of covers I'll never use. Good luck with it, and let me know if things change.

Cxmoney
01-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Will do, thanks!