PDA

View Full Version : Expired DK's WTB List

DK Wolf
09-10-2012, 04:28 PM
For those that creep the CR forum might know I'm picking up another miata and getting out of the FD scene.

Anyway here are the parts I have my eye on.. I'll be creeping these classifieds as well.

DK's WTB List.
Alright bros, I should be getting my miata this week and getting balls deep into it. Here is my current shopping list. I just took a dent in my wallet by splooging on the girl back home so instead of getting new like a baller, I'll resort to lining the pockets of my fellow users here with my money.

NOTE: anything I purchase from you will need to be shipped APO (Armed Forces Pacific). Technically it's no different than shipping it anywhere else stateside.
These parts will also be for a 1.8 NA 97.

What I'm in the market for.

- 330mm (will settle for 350) Steering wheel (none of that nardi wood wheel bullshit), quick release will also be accepted Purchased already...

- Exhaust, headers (leaning more towards RB), test pipe whatever else you have, shoot it at me and I'll see if I want. Scored maxim headers for 500 bucks, still looking for a catback (roadstersport is preferable)

- Coilovers, I was supposed to get the Xida CS, and I probably will still get those, but if I can get a decent set of performance coilovers here, I'll settle with those and get Xidas later. But high spring rate wanted and none of that raceland, megan, tien basic bullshit. Got me some Stance GR+

- Lightened Flywheel and Clutch, what you got, let me know.

- Mirrors, looking for replacements for these massive fucking chrome ones I got. Anything low profile, would love the CF ones.

- Supercharger, Eyes are set on an MP62. I did plan on getting new, but if there's a decent conditioned one, I'll snag it here.

- Chassis stiffening in general, doorbars, butterfly braces, PPF, whatever. Let me know and I'll see what I want.

- TSIs

Shits getting real gentlemen.

DK Wolf
09-10-2012, 06:38 PM
bump yo

psulja
09-10-2012, 06:45 PM
DK, take a minute and read the Classified rules for around here. You can only bump your thread once per week. Just letting you know, next time your thread will likely get locked.

8. "BUMPING" & "RE-LISTING" RULES.
You can push your thread up (bump) HOWEVER, * DO NOT * Bump your thread more than once per week!
This rule is to allow fair visibility to all our members selling other items in the same forum as your item. If you ignore this rule the moderation staff reserves the right to lock your ad for a period of at least 1 week, or remove your ad completely if you continue to bump your own ad after you have had the ad locked previously.

Taken from the rules here:
http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread.php?49

Good luck with your search!

I<3flippyheadlights
09-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I love how there was a whole thread on what to do, FI or LSx and you go with supercharger. You so silly DK. What made you decide on SC?

DK Wolf
09-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Well the V8 won't happen until I'm stateside, no fucking way I'm doing any major fab work out in Japistan.
I chose SC because it's cheap and simple. And when I go back stateside, I'll sell it and start accumulating parts for the V8 swap.

But the SC was an easy choice for me out here in Japan. I can only have one car at a time, and the FD was fucking up my bank account worse than having 8 simultaneous girlfriends... who are all pregnant... and needed abortions.

So I sold the FD to a co worker for a pretty bundle, and I'm about to buy this NA out here in fantastic shape.
Chose SC over turbo because turbo installs generally take more than a day if anything does happen to go wrong. And if I know Oki cars... something always goes wrong. I'm also unfamiliar with installing turbo on a Miata (although it's pretty straight forward) didn't want to risk having no car for a couple days. SC is simple, install takes a couple hours at most and it's more reliable than a turbo (although turbos now are getting reliable to the point that saying an SC is more reliable is irrelevant.)

But my goal is build a 200whp autox/togue car and give some of these SR faggots burning assholes.

But yeah.... simpler, same cost, less of a headache. Supercharger was the easy choice.

I<3flippyheadlights
09-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Good to hear you decided on what to do. I didn't want to put in my opinion because CR, but I'm all about the SC. I'm no noteworthy mechanic so a SC is the way to go for power when you are a retard. Gonna slap on an old mp45, fpr, msd box, wideband and gooooo! Glad you are getting rid of your 8 girlfriend, baby having, abortion needing FD. Car is cool, but not worth all your money. Good luck with your miata!

DK Wolf
09-17-2012, 12:31 AM
Dat bump. Dat bump, dat lovely lady bump!

Oldzoomer
09-27-2012, 04:50 PM
DK- PM sent, I will have an exhaust if you want it. (noodle cheap) :)