PDA

View Full Version : How about a Miata Photo Gallery ?

Tnemec5
11-29-2012, 11:01 AM
I would love to see all the cars in ONE SPOT on this forum, heck it could even be Miatas not on this forum. I just like to kill some time and maybe get some ideas for later on as money permits to build a really sharp looking Miata. So a photo gallery would just really be great.

what do you guys think? members? mods, admin? what can we do, is this possible? maybe a member driven version? That we can add our photos to it to help it get a larger database of pics?

This site is great BTW, everyone is real nice. :mrgreen:

I<3flippyheadlights
11-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Another place to whore pictures of my car? I'm game!

new2mx5
11-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I would like to see a post with nothing but pictures of the car, NO comments, bashing, promoting, or quoting previous pics. There are entirely too many threads where the same BS keeps getting thrown up over and over again

I haven't seen any bashing here, that's why this site is nice and refreshing and by comments I would like to see no comments, positive or negative, just nothing but photos of sweet rides.

Phatmiata
11-29-2012, 12:48 PM
I would like to see a post with nothing but pictures of the car, NO comments, bashing, promoting..............

There will be NO bashing here, (please read the rules) and there has been no bashing here so far that I have seen. And if there is please flag the post and or let the moderators know. We don't operate that way here.

Bashing = Banning

For the original question. Yes this was on our back burner list of things to do.

You are the first to bring it up in a while. But if people are still interested in this idea please respond in this thread and let us know this is something you want guys

Martin
11-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Another place to whore pictures of my car? I'm game!
+1

I will continue posting my low-quality photos because my car's flaws aren't as visible :lol:

SM16RMSM
11-29-2012, 03:24 PM
I would like to see a photo gallery where we can upload pictures and share them in threads. Once we delete a picture on PB, it no longer seeable on the threads. M-S has the same setup and I really like it.