PDA

View Full Version : Florida West Coast

maharaj
11-29-2012, 08:09 PM
At this time of year I know there are a lot of people in the area from up North. I've been seeing Miatas EVERYWHERE! What are some thoughts on a large west coast meeting for the end of 2012? Maybe December 29th? It would be enough time after Christmas, before New Year's and would give everyone a good reason to come show off any new toys you might have recieved over the holidays! Thoughts?

SM16RMSM
11-29-2012, 10:31 PM
I am noticing more Miata lately too. I not sure on a west coast meeting. I thinking like "Let's Fill Key West Miata Event". I joking. I think having some big event going would be nice but the only problem I see is that some will be travelling. Being right after Christmas would mean many are out of town and/or your too busy getting ready for New Years Eve.

Agent☣Orange
11-30-2012, 11:48 AM
I think it's a cool idea but anything between Christmas and New Year is bound to conflict with people's schedules or recovery period.

maharaj
11-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Okay....was just a thought, thanks for the input. I'm sure something will be in the works!

Phatmiata
11-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Okay....was just a thought, thanks for the input. I'm sure something will be in the works!

Since you are so motivated i'm gonna ask you to help me with the next All Florida Meeting, what do you say? :blaugh2: