PDA

View Full Version : Found One Lotus Elise seat (black).

Willywongka
12-03-2012, 04:02 PM
I know this may be a high request, since its hard to even find a pair of these seats for sale and nobody is probably gonna wanna split the pair. Either way, if anyone has one seat for sale I'm in the market for one. Hell if its a reasonable price for a pair I'll take it as well. Thanks!

Phatmiata
12-03-2012, 04:10 PM
What happened to the "other" seat? wink wink nudge nudge

Willywongka
12-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Well, I'm still waiting for that seat =). But when I told my girl I was upgrading JUST my seat she didn't seem very pleased, so now I'm in the market for a good comfy passenger seat.

Note: The other seat should arrive in January sometime. I'm hoping to find a Elise seat by then.

Phatmiata
12-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Just save that money and get the matching one. It would be moar sexyiess :P

one11
12-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Definitely going to be a tall order to fill. I would recommend looking on lotustalk unless you are the one that posted the wtb thread on there? I won't separate mine and they are biscuit, no help from me. Sorry.

Willywongka
12-11-2012, 06:22 AM
I am definitely willing to purchase a pair and try to sell one off or just keep it. I would have installed both but I am already waiting for a drivers seat from Japan and my girlfriend was not happy that I was only upgrading my seat so that is why I am looking to upgrade the passenger seat =). Gotta keep the girl happy!

Agent☣Orange
12-11-2012, 08:38 AM
It's hard enough to get any of those seats. Lots of Miata guys on Lotustalk lurking in the classifieds, waiting for months, even PM'ing members there when they even hint of getting different seats.

So when the incredible happens and a Lotus guy shows up on a Miata forum with seats for sale, especially the nicer ones, the time it takes to pull up one's PayPal screen should be measured in milliseconds.

RotorNutFD3S
12-11-2012, 09:16 AM
The problem, as in this instance, is when the color isn't the one desired.

Agent☣Orange
12-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Tan is actually the most amenable color because if you just want tan, you're all set but if you want black or 93LE red, they can be dyed but black can't be dyed tan or red.

But heck yeah, if some stock black Lotus seats showed up, those would be more desireable.

Willywongka
12-12-2012, 04:30 PM
I got lucky and got some local to me so I am no longer looking for a set. Thanks!

Agent☣Orange
12-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Sounds good.