PDA

View Full Version : Expired Wanted: NA Miata!

beans
02-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Well, money has started to flow in from student loans/tax refunds, so I'm going to throw this up for a potential purchase within the next month. I'd like to stay as inexpensive as possible, and not have to fly across the states to get a decent car. Roughly $3000 to spend. The less on my preferred list, the less you'll get from me.

Prefer:
94-95(94 pref.)
5-speed
LSD
No power options
Stock
minimal/no rust
hardtop

Will take:
90-93/96-97
5-speed
Modded
non-LSD cars
ratty cars for dirt cheap
NB's... I don't really fit in them with my dancer's legs, but I can make it work.

twiggxpress
02-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Hey Beans,

I have a nice original stock SE/LE. 92 5spd, black with camel top and interior.The belly pan is clean and rust free. 1 small rust spot on the rocker behind passenger door underneath. Can't see it standing next to car. Car has 2 small dents, 1 in each door. Driver seat torn leather, rest of interior is perfect. PW, A/C ice cold. cruise works. Nardi shift knob and E brake. The clock reads 129,900. I suspect the right front fender has been painted. clean car fax. Does not use any oil, runs like a top. New battery, new tires on factory BBS wheels that are in really nice shape complete with factory centers. Throw out bearing is noisy when cold. Have no idea if the clutch has ever been replaced. The original top keeps the weather out but it is beginning to show its age. The window is clouded and has tape over a tear. Have the parade boot in nice shape. This is a unmolested nice clean slate to begin a project or resto. Or just a driver. If its something you think you would like, I can deliver it to you. Most northern Miata's have rust as you know. Southern cars fetch bigger bucks. Since this has been a garage queen most of its life, its clean for a northern car. I can send u pix. email me @ twiggxpress@gmail.com

Well, money has started to flow in from student loans/tax refunds, so I'm going to throw this up for a potential purchase within the next month. I'd like to stay as inexpensive as possible, and not have to fly across the states to get a decent car. Roughly $3000 to spend. The less on my preferred list, the less you'll get from me.

Prefer:
94-95(94 pref.)
5-speed
LSD
No power options
Stock
minimal/no rust
hardtop

Will take:
90-93/96-97
5-speed
Modded
non-LSD cars
ratty cars for dirt cheap
NB's... I don't really fit in them with my dancer's legs, but I can make it work.

damham
03-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Your best bet would be to check Craigslist Atlanta, due to a huge following here, I've seen 90-96 clean go for as little as 2000 hard to find one with a hardtop since hard tops alone can fetch between 800- 1000 . My kid picked up a 91 with a hardtop blue for 1400 but that's exception, be patient deals are out there. Good luck with you search.

kung fu jesus
03-23-2013, 05:57 PM
This is a good deal:

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/3694124095.html

Marcus is good people.

wannafbody
03-23-2013, 09:49 PM
That's about 9 hours from Ohio

kung fu jesus
03-23-2013, 10:09 PM
And not a rusty shit pile. Isn't it spring break anyways?