PDA

View Full Version : Answered Picture threads

3MiataFamily
01-04-2012, 05:38 PM
I just popped into the NA section..all it was was 'post a pic of (name a color)..doesn't that kind of stuff belong in the PHOTO and VIDEO section? having to filter thru all of that to get to a thread that actually asks something is tiresome...NA specific questions..or am I being ..whatever..:confused:

Agent☣Orange
01-04-2012, 06:09 PM
I think it's going to be typical for a general category to have such threads because they've historically been popular. Keep in mind that the forum is very new and the NA section will eventually populate with all sorts of NA related issues besides "post your X (color) NA.

While there is a photo/video section, it does not preclude members from also posting photo threads in their respective sections. Besides, as of this post, there are only fifteen threads in the entire NA section. Hardly a lot to wade through as I saw them all in a glance. Wait 'til there are 150 pages of NA threads and then I could empathize with your point.

3MiataFamily
01-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Point well taken about the newness of the Forum..

MazRoadAdmin
01-04-2012, 07:53 PM
I'd suggest starting some of those "relevant threads" to get people talking. Most of those threads were started in the first few DAYS that the board was up just to jump-start things a little bit.

After things get rolling more, I doubt you'll see more than the occasional "post pics" thread. And I can see a lot of the individual "post red", "post blue", "post black" threads potentially being moved to the photo section at some point.

But, it starts with YOU (the generic "you"). Go create a relevant topic! Seek out the relevant discussion topics that are there and add something!

Agent☣Orange
01-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Well alright then. :)