PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sunny Florida, USA!

Phatmiata
12-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Hello all,

My name is Randy aka Phat, Phatty, the PhatMan, Sir Phatess, or most commonly, Phatmiata.

For those that don't know me I have been driving Miatas since I bought my first Miata in 1994, ever since then I have been driving these wonderful, fun cars. I currently have 3 Miatas, a 1993LE, and 2 of the 1995 M-Editions (long story) ;p I have always just had a deep passion for these cars since my first test drive and never looked back. I'm really happy to welcome everyone to my new site which will be owned by the enthusiast, and I hope to create a friendly "club" atmosphere here to which all members can share ideas, thoughts, or just hang out.

Thank you all so much for supporting our new home.

Winlowe
01-07-2012, 07:48 AM
I really don't know how I could welcome this guy when he made this post :confused: any way I would like to say a thank you to Randy for opening his doors to all of us, and nothing but best wishes forward.
Thanks for Mazda Roadster .net

The Driver
01-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Hey Winlowe, slacking on the job already... ;)

Who's this "Phat" dude anyway? :confused:

miatasaint
01-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Hello randy! Welcome to MR. Hope you enjoy your stay.... LOL

Winlowe
01-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Hey Winlowe, slacking on the job already... ;)

Who's this "Phat" dude anyway? :confused:

Yes I know but when you are a rookie like I am you get a pass or two :)

Don't know but he is every where you look does a lot of posting too, I am going to keep my good eye on him :cool:

Agent☣Orange
01-07-2012, 08:42 AM
I've seen the name on other forums I think. Probably a troublemaker. We'll keep an eye on him.

The Driver
01-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Yes I know but when you are a rookie like I am you get a pass or two :)

Don't know but he is every where you look does a lot of posting too, I am going to keep my good eye on him :cool:

I've seen the name on other forums I think. Probably a troublemaker. We'll keep an eye on him.

That looks like to much enforcement for one dude. I say we ban his taillights...

:anonymous:

f86sabjf
01-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Kick the bum out he probably cant even Heel Toe. Ummm i mean welcome kind Sir:cool:

phillyb
01-07-2012, 07:41 PM
great forum! welcome

Phatmiata
01-07-2012, 09:02 PM
very funny guys ;p

How about this one from "JonB"

http://static.igossip.com/photos/collider_Aziz_Ansari_16431_randy_website_slice_azi z_ansari_funny_people_01.jpg