PDA

View Full Version : Parting out my 99 10AE track car!

pmhaddad
06-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Parting out my car. I’ve got what I’m selling with either FIRM or OBO and whether or not its been sold. I will update the OP as items sell. If you don’t see it on the list, I’m probably not selling it, but if you know you need something that I have and its not on this list, PM me.

Due to the length of the list, I’m not going to post pictures for every item. I do have pics of all this stuff so if you need to see them, please email me (pmhaddad@mtu.edu) or PM me and I will send additional info to you. Just trying to keep the thread as clean as possible.

I am located in Brandon, FL.

Chassis – SOLD

1.8L Motor (top and bottom end) - SOLD

Kirkey Seats with pads/harnesses – SOLD

15x8 6ULs w RS3s – SOLD

10AE OEM seats – SOLD

AC System – SOLD

Hardtop - SOLD

FM NB Swaybars with RB and 949 Endlinks - $250 OBO

GC Coilovers with 550/350 Springs and FCM Bumpstops - SOLD

Bilstien HD Shocks with Hard S valving and ~80k miles - $200 OBO SALE PENDING

Harddog Hardcore Double Diagonal M2 Hardtop rollbar with padding. Good
condition, 2 minor scratches. I will include all mounting hardware of course. Note that currently I dont have the padding installed on the bar, but I will include it. This is why you don't see the padding in the pic below. SOLD

Mishimoto 55mm rad – only been in the car for one track day, if you are tracking you need this thing. SOLD

XP8 pads with 1 track day and ~1500 miles of DD, plenty of life left on them. At least 2 NASA enduros or 3-4 track weekends. I’ll throw in some rotors for some additional cash as well. $120 OBO

6spd transmission. 80k miles, always maintained with Motorcraft trans fluid, flushed once a year or every 4 track days whichever happened first. Shifts great, just rebuilt the shifter ~2k miles ago. $400 OBO SALE PENDING

3.91 Torsen LSD. Always maintained with Motorcraft every 20,000 miles. This is just the diff not the axles. $500 OBO

Roadstersport3 midpipe and muffler, good condition. $200 FIRM SOLD

Raceland header w/ new front O2 (put on 5k miles ago).SOLD

10AE OEM adjustable STB with mounting hardware, actually a pretty nice piece. $100 OBO

10AE OEM softtop, pretty good condition, glass rear window with defroster pigtail. Could use a good cleaning. $300 OBO

Hardog hitch with drawbar, brand new just put it on the car 3 weeks ago. $130 OBO

All the special edition sideskirts, mudflaps, and front splitter. Very good condition, some minor scratches on the front splitter. Sell as a set for $150, if you don’t want the whole set PM me and we can work something. $150 FIRM for the set. SOLD

Nardi steering wheel. $80 OBO

All the 10AE interior pieces. If you want em come get em, we can work out a price.

Bose speakers and headunit. Great condition, if you know me you know I never use the radio. $100 FIRM

Cruise control system. $60 OBO

Rennen metal tow hooks. SCCA, NASA legal. SOLD

DDMWorks intake with filter and heat shield, I really like the sound of this, also a noticeable increase in midrange. Will sell the whole intake for SOLD

OEM NB radiator - $40 OBO

OEM NB Muffler - $40 OBO

I think that’s it. If there is something else, I’ll add it. I need this stuff gone, I’m flexible on most of the prices, come get it. Will ship if buyer pays. Prefer local pickup for some of the large items like the rollbar and transmission. Again, if you need pics I’ll send them to you right away, didn’t want to make the thread longer than needed.

Thanks

The Driver
06-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Phil, I'm sorry for the loss of your car. But rules are rules, please post pics of the items for sale, or I will have to delete this thread. You have 24 hours.

Good luck!

PS: Obviously, the items that are listed as sold do will not need pics, just FYI.

pmhaddad
06-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Just a quick update to make sure everyone that has paypal'd me can see this in case I missed anyone.

If you paypal'd me for items they will all ship thursday unless we figured something else out privately. I will send everyone tracking numbers as I can on Thursday.

Thank you.

tsingson
06-04-2013, 12:52 PM
PM'ed!

pmhaddad
06-04-2013, 01:57 PM
PM'ed!

Replied

pmhaddad
06-05-2013, 08:02 AM
OP updated

CMP
06-07-2013, 11:20 AM
PMed.

atank
06-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Would love to buy the carpet.

pmhaddad
06-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Would love to buy the carpet.

Its not in the worlds best shape, but its not in bad shape either. I havent taken it out, but PM me a price and maybe we can work it out?

atank
08-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Still have a few items for sale?