PDA

View Full Version : Cheap and Beautiful fix for cracked/faded vinyl or glass windows!!!

jhuckstead
06-20-2013, 01:46 PM
My company does printed vinyl. My vinyl window was gashed badly and where it connects to the canvas it has about 5 small splits that leaked air and water. I covered it with Printed Perf Vinyl and that sealed it water-tight! A nice fix and much better than clear tape. And because its UV coated vinyl it reflects all the UV rays and most of the heat, it must be 10 or 15 degrees cooler now (June in Florida), and it makes a huge difference with the A/C! It is equivalent to limo tint in visibility, and even better in heat reduction. :8):

Here is a picture from the inside that shows the big gash. I have packing tape along the inside just to help minimize the curling deformation.

Here are some pics from the outside, because the gash deformed the shape of the window, you still see it a little from the outside, but you can take my word for it that it looks MUCH better, and doesnt leak now. I also covered the tail lights with the same vinyl, the passenger side was cracked in the corner and they were both hazey, and now it is completely covered and looks much better.

I went ahead and did the wind-shield strip while I was at it, this also helps block the sun and heat. I will probably change this out soon to read "MazdaSpeed". That was a good call by Phatmiata.

You guys, my company does these vinyls. I can print any image or color you want, it doesnt have to be like mine. The rear window vinyl is only $45, the front strip is $30 and if you buy both I will give you the tail light vinyls free.

Post here with any questions, I will reply promptly...

You can pm me if interested ...

jhuckstead
06-21-2013, 08:13 PM
Here it is... Windshield Visor 2.0... I got some design help from phatmiata, and I think it came out perfect! You guys hit me up for any Vinyl, Window Perfs, Car Wraps, I can even print you giant posters of your car or whatever and have it mounted on foam-board... just PM me

nickpic83
06-23-2013, 07:06 AM
Nice. I like the back window. Any other options for designs?

jhuckstead
06-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Nice. I like the back window. Any other options for designs?

Yeah, you can get whatever you want, you can search on Google or tell me and I can try to find it...