PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Another small bitch.

Small White Car
01-06-2012, 10:17 PM
It has little to do with anything more than my sense of aesthetics and order but there are two things buggin' and since I'm kinda anal that way I gotta let you know.First is when you're reading the forums and the user info on the left side has the location, well some of us long winded assholes have more than a city and state or country or planet and when it shifts into a second line the margin brings it all the way back to the edge of the box instead of lining up the indents on the right side of the box, dig? Look at mine, it looks off with the word 'Paradise' way over to the left. Think we can straighten that out?Also, if you have the forum up on anything less than full screen the post reply button above the left side of the quick reply box overlaps the text showing what forum you're in and what thread you're posting in and a quick jump box, all of which could probably just go all together giving a much cleaner look to the thread. gotta be a way to fix that bit of page layout yeah?Perhaps it's all in my scaling and no one else sees it. I can post screen caps if need be and like I said, it's really just my sense of flow that this bugs, functionality seems fine it's just the little visual fuax pas that irritates my eye.Yeah yeah, I like a nice Stilton with my whine...:p

MazRoadAdmin
01-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Second one is a known bug and already in the queue.

First one... I like it. Will see what I can do.

(spell check courtesy of Phillyb)

MazRoadAdmin
01-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Done.