PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Spotted Thread

Bummer
12-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Statesville

If I'm late to work - I spot a nice NA coming toward me on NC 64 out of Statesville, between I-40 and Stony Point. It's always too dark to tell the color (it's blue, green or black), moderately slammed, and has GV tail lights. I've seen it maybe a half-dozen times in the last three months.

Anybody know who this is?

I'm always driving an Animal Control truck, so I can't really turn around and chase him down. Yesterday morning, he passed me while I was catching a horse that was loose on the highway in Stony Point.

kung fu jesus
12-31-2013, 10:40 PM
Saw a black NA with a Simpson Design hood and KG works or Zoom Engineering front turn signals on US 70 heading west in Durham today. Anyone here?

Demon I Am
12-31-2013, 10:49 PM
I have seen that one as well. There's one that is black and slammed that is at the Kimbrell's a few buildings down from work. Put acard on him, but he's not popped up here

Pyr0monk3y
01-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Saw a blue NB in raleigh on wade ave near edwards mill this morning. Top down, moderately slammed w/ a harddog rollbar single diagonal.

kung fu jesus
01-23-2014, 11:47 AM
There are a few Miatas, NAs around downtown, near the post office. One is a sunburst. A few blocks west of me, where the neighborhood gets sketchy, there is a black NA I keep seeing parked on Martin St. I dunno if the car has nothing in it, but the brave owner never seems to worry about it. The top looks intact and not broken into. :)

tsingson
01-23-2014, 12:26 PM
A few blocks west of me, where the neighborhood gets sketchy, there is a black NA I keep seeing parked on Martin St. I dunno if the car has nothing in it, but the brave owner never seems to worry about it. The top looks intact and not broken into. :)

Where do you think we live? Cali? :P

I see a black turbo NA when I come home in Morrisville around 4pm. You can see the big intercooler and has what looks to be Drag DR54 wheels.

kung fu jesus
01-23-2014, 04:39 PM
OK, Morrisville soccer dad.

tsingson
01-23-2014, 04:53 PM
OK, Morrisville soccer dad.

Soccer dad only applies to Minivans. Will never own one.

Martin
01-24-2014, 09:13 AM
I used to say that... now I love our Odyssey :fp:

tsingson
01-24-2014, 09:16 AM
As long as I have my Expedition, there is no need for a minivan. At least for me. It was either that, a suburban or an Excursion diesel.

GreenWithNB
03-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Saw a nice silver NB on 321 in Blowing Rock this week. Pretty low with a roll bar and top down driving towards Boone. Couldnt get turned around in traffic to follow him.

GreenWithNB
03-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Saw a nice Yellow NA in what looked like RPF-1s Thursday around Boone followed by a nicely setup Silver Nb with a roll bar..... Where are you guys when Im in my NB?

JamieH
03-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Saw a red, possibly slammed, NA in Greenville going down Greenville Blvd this past Wednesday.

AustinH48
03-22-2014, 11:04 PM
At my school I used to have the only Miata, but some kid just got a white NA, hard top, looks almost completely stock and its a lot nicer than mine. I have yet to talk to him but I'm already jealous of him for his hardtop.