PDA

View Full Version : 25 Years of Miata - Jay Leno's Garage

Ihatecars
02-10-2014, 03:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1qgtCt1jG0

I've always been a fan of Jay's videos, so seeing him show his love for our little roadster was really special to me. The video itself is really great. It gives a quick rundown of how the MX-5 Miatas came to be.

Malibu Q
02-10-2014, 05:54 AM
Thanks ihatecars. I've spent most of the evening in this thread. First Jay Leno with the Miata, then linked to Jay Leno in the Singer 911 and finally been watching a story on Magnus Walker. :D

atank
02-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Getting it right the first time!!!!!!!!

Ihatecars
02-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Thanks ihatecars. I've spent most of the evening in this thread. First Jay Leno with the Miata, then linked to Jay Leno in the Singer 911 and finally been watching a story on Magnus Walker. :D

Jay puts out some pretty good content on his website/youtube channel. I've spent many hour bouncing from video to video of his.

WASABI
02-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Great video! I wonder if our cars are going to spike in value with the 25th Anniversary?

JamieH
02-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Mmm, I'd say no. Thanks to being built by Mazda, a whole lot of them are still around and running. The Miata is a little British sports car with all of the charm and none of the serious drawbacks.

The Mazda Miata, built by the Japanese from a design by Americans inspired by classic Brittish sports cars.

theothersawyer
02-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Cool video! Thanks for sharing! I don't like all the red hoses in Jay's engine bay, but other than that he has a clean car! Someone get him on this forum! :D