PDA

View Full Version : Answered Do we have to create a new FS ad for every item?

theothersawyer
04-02-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm sure this has all been covered already, but searching for Panjo comes up with every single for sale ad created using Panjo! :shock: I have a few parts to sell that are left over from my sisters MSM and taking up space in my garage, so I was going to copy the FS ad on the local forum over to here, but it seems like I will have to create a separate thread for each item.

I probably could have had some of the ads made by now, but what the hell! Figured I'd ask the question, since it might help someone out down the road! :D

Martin
04-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Please create an ad for each item. That just works better when the "buy now" button is used.

theothersawyer
04-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Yeah, that's what I figured! It didn't seem like it was set up for selling a bunch of parts in one thread, but thought I may have been missing something! Guess I'll make a bunch of threads later.

Phatmiata
04-02-2014, 12:14 PM
It's better to use the Panjo Classifieds as there are more views which are not limited just to our site. It shares the classifieds with other Mazda related sites like ( www.Mazdas247.com ) and if folks use their cell phones to browse on Panjo's iPhone app your items can get more hits as well from their "featured" sections, and facebook, viewers.

I just opened my cell phones Panjo app and some really nice Demon Camber wheels from Mini_FD just popped up! :popcorn:

However, if you are parting out a Miata, and don't want to list each item, you can use the Miata part out section that does not require the use of Panjo.
http://mazdaroadster.net/forumdisplay.php?119-MIATA-PART-OUTS

Maybe list the "Good" stuff, or high dollar items on Panjo, and the general used parts you can just lump into one big part out thread

theothersawyer
04-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the info! It's not like I have that many items to sell. I guess I'm just feeling lazy today!