PDA

View Full Version : Autocross Event Times:

mini_fd
07-08-2014, 07:21 AM
As friendly competition that is already ensued, few of us are local to one another and run the same events. Who on the forum ran which event and what we're your times compared to others that ran?

I know that we're all in different classes and some of us are in the same but it's still fun to know.

Side note: how can I check my run time from Sundays mscc event?

Andy
07-08-2014, 12:02 PM
I don't even know what class I am anymore. I fudged for long time and claimed e stock. Now having shock and springs and a wood wheel, I have no idea.

atlnb
07-08-2014, 02:25 PM
you would probably be STR from the springs and shocks. if you have a steering wheel that is smaller than stock w/o the airbag, that puts you in CSP.

mini, is this related to FL region/state only or nationally?

mini_fd
07-08-2014, 09:29 PM
You know, I don't really know what location I was planning for this thread. I don't mind everyone knowing my lap times compared to another member on here. I just was thinking of posting up lap times for everyone to see and compare one another who were at the same track. I'll let you decide.

atlnb
07-09-2014, 09:18 AM
yea that's kind of difficult since A) we would be in different locations and B) the layouts for each course would be different which would reflect times lol. I guess if you ran against other people in your region and they're on the thread, that would make it more interesting to discuss.

mini_fd
07-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Exactly and interesting to others who did a course better

mini_fd
07-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Came in 2nd in the ns class but I had better times then the 38 sec run. I had a 36 and a 37 not counted for.

http://www.cfrsolo2.com/cfrlive/

atlnb
07-15-2014, 12:09 PM
good job man, keep it up!