PDA

View Full Version : Mazdaspeed Trap Timer Instructions Translated

Phatmiata
03-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Mazdaspeed Trap Timer Instructions (1997)

And because I owed someone a better scan of the Mazdaspeed Trap Timer instructions

Wow, look at the Date!! 1997 Wow! I was shocked that I could still find them hahhaha

Translated version of the instructions are below.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7180/6814481990_af38e27436_b.jpg

ENGLISH TRANSLATED INSTRUCTIONS

WARNING: This product must be used for off road application. An inattentive driver might cause accidents.

∎ Temperature: this high precision performance instrument can bear an averaged temperature between 5 ℃ and 20 ℃

∎ Averaged lifetime of battery: under normal use, batteries may last approximately one year. The flashing sign "BATTERY" showing on the display keeps you aware that battery charge is getting weak.

∎ Change of Batteries: By means of a screwdriver, open the uper backside of Time Trap and substitute batteries (Alcaline LR44x2), and fit correctly the sign +.

TIME & CALENDAR SETTING UP

∎ Time setting up: Select button in the display you will notice a line on top of the sign TIME. When pushing button "C" the seconds will start flashing. seconds setting up will be done by pushing button "A." Hours & minutes setting up can be optained by pushing button "B." After that please, follow same procedure as per setting up of seconds (with button "A"). in order to set up the date, i.e. day, month and year, please push button "B" again. As soon as time and date are set up, please confirm by pushing button "C"

∎ Alarm setting up: Select button "D", in the display you will notice a line on top of the sign ALARM. When pushing button "C" the seconds will start flashing. Set up seconds pushing button "A". Hours & minutes setting up will be obtained by pushing button "B". After that, please, follow same procedure as for setting up of seconds (with button "A"). it will not be possible to set up the date when the alarm is set-up. As soon as time is correct, please, confirm it by pushing button "C". Push button "A", "B", "C", or "D" to stop the alarm; otherwise alarm will stop ringing automatically after 60 seconds.

∎ Chronometer setting up: Select button "D", in the display you will notice a line on top of the sign STOP-W. Push button "B" to start the chronometer. Push button "B" again, when you like to have number of laps in the display (up to a maximum of 99 laps); after that it will re-start from "0" automatically). Push button "A" to stop the chronometer. Push button "A" again when you like to set at zero.

∎ Count down setting up: Select button "D", in the display you will notice a segment on top of the sign COUNT D. Push button "B" to start the the count down; when "0" appears on the display the count down start automatically. Push button "B" again, if you want to stop the chronometer. Push button "A" when you like to set at zero besides the function of time value when racing, the time record signally is also provided for.
Warning: The "D" button takes priority function on all other buttons. In case of modifications are applied when functioning, then bearings and memory will set to zero battery indicator.

Attachment Rings, this item comes with 2 rings, one for mounting to MOMO, and one for mounting to NARDI. If you buy a used Timer make sure it comes with these rings or else you wont be able to mount it!!

Phatmiata
07-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Bumping this for Hammerhead........

I have one New-Old-Stock timer coming from Japan, it will be up for grabs in the Classifieds as so as I get it stateside.

ScratchNSniff
07-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Price??? Hehe...one of those pieces I have regretted selling...

Phatmiata
07-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Price??? Hehe...one of those pieces I have regretted selling...

I will let you know when I have it in my hands, I want to check the condition of it, my friend in Japan says he has several that are NOS from Mazdaspeed dealers displays though, he says just missing box.

ScratchNSniff
07-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Good deal...will keep eyes peeled...to bad it won't mount on the Pedal Car...haha...will be my only Miata...

Hammerhead
07-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Bumping this for Hammerhead........

I have one New-Old-Stock timer coming from Japan, it will be up for grabs in the Classifieds as so as I get it stateside.

SWEET! I already called dibs, Brah! :)

Phatmiata
07-11-2014, 09:16 AM
SWEET! I already called dibs, Brah! :)

Yes I know, I think you have more Mazdaspeed gear than the entire state of Florida combined. Let me get this first one in and see how it goes.