PDA

View Full Version : Maisto Diecast A-10

Phatmiata
08-05-2014, 10:26 AM
With the lack of finding any new Hot Wheels I have started to pull out some older diecast, I will most likely sell some as well that I have extra of. (Check the Classifieds section) :whistle:

I have some other diecasts I've found packed away in my closet from several years ago. Some airplanes too, Maisto Brand, F-35, F-22, F-18, F-4, mostly military stuff. But when I was on vacation on Treasure Island there was a small squad of four A-10's that flew over the beach, it was a really impressive sight, and you could feel the power rumbling in the ground as they flew over kinda low. My two sons both looked up in awe at these since they are the first warplanes they've seen up close flying.

So today while looking for cars I found an A-10 Tank Killer, its Maitso brand, decent quality piece. It comes with a removable stand, and the price is okay at $2.97 each. This one is for my oldest boy, my youngest says he wants an SR-71 Blackbird after I showed him one on youtube. So that is the next mission.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5566/14834254014_27a5a01cc1_b.jpg

Sorry for no cars today, but hey its diecast!

tsingson
08-05-2014, 10:31 AM
I'd love to get an SR71.

When I was in Cali visiting my parents, I saw my dad had taken my scale model of the Boeing 777-200 I had bought when the plane was first released. I got to see some of the testing of the plane and even check out the engine in the jet shop where my dad works. I loved this model because it was so realistic that if you blew into the inlet of the engine, the fan blades would spin and you can see all the way through the engine.

It was on my parent's mantle and I decided to leave it there and not take it back. It looked perfect there.

Agent☣Orange
08-05-2014, 10:43 AM
With the lack of finding any new Hot Wheels I have started to pull out some older diecast, I will most likely sell some as well that I have extra of. (Check the Classifieds section) :whistle:

I have some other diecasts I've found packed away in my closet from several years ago. Some airplanes too, Maisto Brand, F-35, F-22, F-18, F-4, mostly military stuff. So today while looking for cars I found an A-10 Tank Killer, its Maitso brand, decent quality piece. It comes with a removable stand, and the price is okay at $2.97 each.

Just saw all of those you listed at Kmart a couple days ago as well as a B-52. Very well made and good price.