PDA

View Full Version : I just finished the first pass on RoadsterTech's Stickers

RoadsterTech
08-23-2014, 07:52 PM
What do you think?

http://rabrillhart.smugmug.com/Other/RoadsterTech/i-6RsmmFM/0/L/RoadsterTech%20Sticker-L.jpg

Phatmiata
08-23-2014, 08:11 PM
It's funny, however something more serious would be better.

Or how about something like this..... Since your are using the word Roadster in your name.

RoadsterTECH, function and form as one.

RoadsterTech
08-23-2014, 08:42 PM
It's funny, however something more serious would be better.

Or how about something like this..... Since your are using the word Roadster in your name.

RoadsterTECH, function and form as one.

My logo is RoadsterTech, The Fusion of Form and Function.

I actually wanted to go after the JDM clique with this bit of humor.

Phatmiata
08-23-2014, 08:52 PM
Exactly why I used that.

But it really has nothing to do with being a JDM option? It's a functional OEM part that works better than the factory.

It's just my .02 cents but going after JDM reminds me of the Ford commercials that would say the new Taurus is as reliable as the Toyota Camry. Why help plug your competition. (Not that you have any JDM competition)

Also, I know first hand after seeing your production process at the shop and quality control of each piece (crazy) these are better than the crappy deformed window guides sold on Mnet and on eBay.

Maybe something like, RoadsterTECH. = OEM+ with USA-Spec ingenuity, or better than stock, seeing is believing, or upgrades of form with function.

Just throwing ideas out there....

Dandy
08-23-2014, 09:37 PM
The "Fusion of Form and Function" is a great logo for your products. I'm kind of with Phat on this. While your logo may not be humorous, it is quite clever . . . and reminds you of your line of products.