currently I've just taken the belt off and I can drive it minus boost, PS and AC but its bad, really bad. They have agreed to a refund but they seem to be dragging their feet when its coming to an agreement. I want most if not all my money since nothing is as promised and what they have done is poor quality or just dangerous. They offered £250 of the original £600 they wanted to keep some to cover the dyno time but I dont see why I should pay for a dyno run on the car when it was clearly not ready and after the 2nd visit is not even accurate. Sadly this is looking like a legal battle in the making. They also told me they fired the mechanic as if that would mean I'd drop the case. I really dont care that they fired the guy I'm still without a working car.

I will keep the MS installed but once I get the money back its off to another shop to do the job right. currently its just sitting on the drive I've not even turned it over in 2 weeks now.

I did a much bigger "review" over on a UK board needless to say these pics are just the highlights in whats been a shity few weeks. But hey the TDR tensioner has shipped.