Man oh man, do I have a story for you guys. And the rest of the Miata community really. It'll be forth coming in a week or so. It's how a friend and I spent the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015. Maybe I'm making it out to be more than it is, but after the experience we had, the trials and tribulations, the joyous triumph in the end, all of the trouble and hijinks, and the car it all revolves around, I feel like it's a story worth writing about. Which is why it'll be a week or so before you read it.

I'm going through and writing it out in it's entirety, trying to sort out the events in the order they happened with as much honesty as possible and making an attempt to get the facts straight. I'll also be collecting the info, pics, and video from my friend to put it all along with what I have. All to tell the story with as much detail as possible.

Basically, we had one hell of a trip to get my friend's dream Miata. I'm sure you want to know just what that is, but I don't want to spoil it. You'll just have to be patient. What I will say is that it has a lot of goodies on it and has seen some shit in it's lifetime. Saying it's been around the block a few times is an understatement. It's not the greatest or fastest car ever, but I feel it's pretty special considering it's past.

That's all for now, don't try to pry any more info, I'm not telling until it's ready. Man, I hope I don't disappoint.