Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: busted, wrecked, beat and boring!!!!

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power BoBo's Avatar
    Drives
    & Rides
    Thanks Given
    Good work. Later on you can just have some panels cut from a donor miata to fix the back part. Someone backed into my old MR2, so I had to buy extra panels and have my car on a frame bench. 1 month later my car looked pristine like the accident never happened. Your car should only take a couple of days to fix.
    08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Tuned/Track Prepared
    04 Z4 2.5 M Sport Package
    01 SLK 230 Kompressor AMG Sport Package

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch ShawnM's Avatar
    Drives
    Blue NA Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean5294 View Post
    Those single cam motors can be very surprising when built.
    her little Honda is a blast to drive and it really did surprise me the first time i drove it!

Drives
    Blue NA Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo View Post
    Good work. Later on you can just have some panels cut from a donor miata to fix the back part. Someone backed into my old MR2, so I had to buy extra panels and have my car on a frame bench. 1 month later my car looked pristine like the accident never happened. Your car should only take a couple of days to fix.
    yea i was lucky that the frame is fine, i do plan on getting a corner cut for another car. i was also thinking that over fenders would do the trick

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShawnM For This Useful Post:

BoBo (03-05-2015)

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power BoBo's Avatar
    Drives
    & Rides
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnM View Post
    yea i was lucky that the frame is fine, i do plan on getting a corner cut for another car. i was also thinking that over fenders would do the trick
    For that kind of work it should cost no more than 1k, the shop will just blend in a new paint for the panel. I'm looking to have my car painted on top of some minor body work as well. I have to buy a freaking passenger door shell since I mine came dented up when I got it. Just like you my Miata will be a very slow project. BTW, nice EG hatchback on the pics. I had a boosted single cam many years ago, it was a quick little beater and very reliable.
    08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Tuned/Track Prepared
    04 Z4 2.5 M Sport Package
    01 SLK 230 Kompressor AMG Sport Package

Drives
    Blue NA Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo View Post
    For that kind of work it should cost no more than 1k, the shop will just blend in a new paint for the panel. I'm looking to have my car painted on top of some minor body work as well. I have to buy a freaking passenger door shell since I mine came dented up when I got it. Just like you my Miata will be a very slow project. BTW, nice EG hatchback on the pics. I had a boosted single cam many years ago, it was a quick little beater and very reliable.
    Yea her little hatch is cool. We changed the wheels and it looks ten times better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123