Thanks, and I honestly haven't had the chance to look around much yet. I'll have to do so and I'll just come back and add links to my original post for anyone who ends up here and wants to see the '97 Miata that I'm toying with the idea of building into a SM, '71 240Z, which I said I wasn't going to touch... and then did, '90 240SX which has never ran in the 8 or 9 years I've had it, '93 Camaro Z28 w/ 6-speed, my most recent purchase, and my other slightly less mellow Nitro Yellow-Green '95 Neon. The last one actually I have several reasons to believe is the car Grassroots Motorsports was going to run rallycross in. I may find a place to throw in a few pics of my race car trailer and Checkmate somewhere too.

I've been on a lot of different forums thanks to the many different cars and it seems like a lot of the model specific ones are a little touch and go on talking about other cars, so if you've got a subforum for other projects, that's awesome. I'd love the chance to be a little more detailed.