Thread: 1999 Mazda Miata with or without matching hardtop - No Longer Available

Idling - Listen to it purr... Gerry's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 Twilight Blue
    Thanks Given

1999 Mazda Miata with or without matching hardtop - No Longer Available

1999 Mazda Miata with or without matching hardtop

It's time to move on from the most fun car I've ever had as my priorities have shifted.

My 1999 Miata is Twilight Blue Mica in color and has just a hair under 120k miles, but this will go up as I still drive it once or twice a week. It has the Popular Equipment Package (PEP), which means a limited slip diff. Seats are from a 10th anniversary edition, as well as the mats. The shifter knob is a Voodoo, but I believe I still have the stock shifter somewhere if you really want it. The stock Nardi steering wheel is covered in a stitched WheelSkins leather wrap with blue stitching, matching the blue stitching on the shifter boot. The suspension consists of KYB AGX adjustable shocks, Fat-Cat Motorsports bump stops, factory springs, Flyin Miata front sway bar, and NA rear sway bar (just a smidge stiffer, giving it a nice balance). The header is from a 2002 (NB2 header is an upgrade over the 99), as is the center console, which is a major improvement over the 99's. The stereo is custom, stock-looking, completely "stealthy," and pretty great sounding as far as Miatas go. I have some (not all) maintenance records, most of which I've done myself or with the help of Tampa Bay Miatas members. It has some dings, nicks, and scratches, but overall looks very good. The hard top is the type with insulation and the rear window defogger. The car is equipped with a Hard Dog Ace, double-braced, hard-top compatible roll bar. Brakes are Hawk HPS and the car has Flyin Miata's Wilwood adjustable brake proportioning valve upgrade.

I'm willing to sell the car with or without the matching hardtop, but I will *not* sell the hard top without the car. If I do sell the car without the hard top, I will list the hard top for sale separately.

I'm asking $4800 without the hard top, or $5900 with the matching hard top.

Feel free to PM me, call me, or text me. My phone number is 813, eight four three, 0 nine four 0.

List Date: 3/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1999 Mazda Miata with or without matching hardtop
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by Gerry; 03-29-2015 at 04:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerry For This Useful Post:

Phatmiata (03-29-2015)

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    lots of great extra on this car, someone needs to grab this quick!!!

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift Demon I Am's Avatar
    Drives
    No-ata
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,396 Times in 850 Posts
    If only this had popped up a few weeks ago..

Idling - Listen to it purr... Gerry's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 Twilight Blue
    Thanks Given
    Well the car is gone! That was quick. I still have the hard top and it's for sale. I guess I'll just close this thread somehow. Not sure how this Panjo business works. lol

edit: Well, it let me edit the thread... If I inadvertently broke a forum rule by doing so, I sincerely apologize. I did *create* the thread with Panjo, so this may fall in a grey area. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll make it right. Thanks!
    Last edited by Gerry; 03-29-2015 at 04:04 PM.
    Gerry Hernandez Jr. | Professional Student | Starving Musician
    • Genuine computer and math geek. Need help? PM me

1999 Mazda Miata - Twilight Blue. Go-kart on steroids.
    2000 Honda Accord SE - Dark Emerald Pearl. Drum set logistics machine.