Thread: Rooster now in Mid-Tenn

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone TNRooster3's Avatar
    Drives
    chaste White, 1996 R2-Limited Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given

Rooster now in Mid-Tenn

................... the continuing adventures with the Rooster, here is what I had in my new member intro to help set things up: " Hello there, I posted this on the the other site when I bought the Rooster, and after talking to Randy he wanted me to post here so I am just going to copy what I had as an intro: I am new to this, have read a lot on this site and others but have never posted, (I can't type worth a crap). I am 62 and bought my 1st Miata (Mariner Blue) in 1991,

THIS IS A PIX OF WHEN WE BROUGHT IT HOME
    [IMG][/IMG]

and a week later my wife and I took a driving vacation thru the Smokies and mountains of No. Carolina, we were some of the first people to meet other Miatas on the Blue Ridge Parkway. always thought that was really cool. An older lady that I worked with named the car Jellybean. Over the past 20 plus years we have taken Jellybean all over the country and enjoyed every moment, but we never joined a car club ( until last year), did all this traveling on our own or with another couple. Last year we finally let Jellybean go and traded for a 2003 Emerald Green Mica LS model with very low miles,

WHEN WE DID THE VETERANS PARADE WITH THE LOCAL MIATA CLUB

[IMG][/IMG]
    but it was an automatic, so my wife could drive it. So after a few months I started prowling the various sites, along with Craigslist and eBay looking for a 5 or 6 speed NA model, but I wanted something special and unique, and I wanted one that had low miles that I could take out on weekends and keep for a good long while. Anyway I just bought another, (my 3rd miata) and it seems to be semi-famous to some of you guys, and in a way I guess I rescued it from being parted out. Yes I am the proud owner of Steve's Rooster (the car formerly known as Randy/Phatmiata's '96 R2 Limited). And I want to thank both Randy and Steve for all the care and work they put into this beauty."

ROOSTER AT HIS NEW HOME

[IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TNRooster3; 02-17-2018 at 08:51 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNRooster3 For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (04-07-2015),The Driver (04-02-2015),tsingson (04-02-2015),WASABI (04-03-2015)